Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No, Not an Episode, Just Your Regular Daily Dose of Giry.

Tomorrow is the premiere of season 3 The Love Life's of Christine Daae and Meg Giry. I hope you all log on tomorrow in anticipation. It's going to be great. It'll make you laugh, parts will make you cry, other parts will make you wonder why you log on to reader this crap, just kidding. Anyway, don't forget to check onto Meggie and Christine's other blog, which I just got finished typing on and I'm too tired to type the name (see other blog to find out).
    I really want to spill the beans about our next season, and ladies, if we have any team Jacob girls, you will be satisfied very soon. Edward is also taking the stage, but this season is mainly about Meg and Christine's hunk of men.
    Raoul or Phantom? Luke or Draco? WHO WILL WE CHOOSE? Well-

Phantom-MEG SHUT UP! IF YOU TELL THEM NOW, THEY WILL NEVER COME BACK!

Meg-...fine.... Criminal minds is on tonight and I hope you all catch the sexy Dr. Reid. He is also going to make an appearance on the blog as well as his steamy counter-part, Derek Morgan. Brains or Brawn...Tell Meggie what you think! Post comments (and I will let some in, just no dirty ones please) I really love the 78 viewers that are constantly following, and I love you the 15 that already logged on today! Don't forget to click on the Love Never Dies episode, many of you have read it and you have said you loved it and I am so glad.
    Gustave...everyone loves Gustave. The Phantom's adorable son who dates the bronze-hair-stunner, the daughter of Edward and Bella Cullen. You do get to watch Gustave grow up, in the current season Christine and I are working on, Gustave is 15 years old, dealing with the tragedy that is swirling in his wake, and his love Renesmee is...well, I can't tell you, but you'll be on the edge of your diaper that's for sure (see other blog to not be disgusted) I really hope you enjoy the new season and it gets even more amazing in season 4, which is filled to the brim with revenge, love, betrayal, lies, love, lust and blood. And a baby. I hope you enjoy it.
    Meg hopes you are getting along with everyone, and I want you to go and give your best friend, or someone you love very much, a big, Meg, bear hug. Or tell that hot guy that he's but is sexy in those jeans. Or tell your lady friend her hair smells like the sun, works every time. Just share your love, look at me and Luke! Happy as can be! Besides the fact Draco and I were made for each other...and our babies would be blonde cuz you know with Luke there would always be that moment of doubt because his mom is brunette and-never mind.
    Just give a lil' bit of Giry love.
    ALBINO IS WISHING YOU WELL

<3 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment