Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NEWS!!! READ!! NOW!!!

How do you like my beginning grammar? You will be happy to know that season 3: the love lives of Christine Daae and Meg Giry will make its debut December 1 of this year (duh).  Christine will intro the blog so you will final meet the breath-taking soprano of the century. (Congrats to her because she got a solo in choir which she sang beautifully) Anyway, there is a new blog, which is also on blogger, which involves this blog. Its Christine, Myself, and our other psycho friends. The blog is called, An Albino, A Nerd, A Bookworm, A Barbie, And A Princes. Yes I'm aware princess only has one 's', we ran out of room. Its just a look into our crazy lives, so don't forget to check that out. Anyway, It's fun, and full of spastic remarks from yours truly and I talk in the third person some more. OH MY GOSH!! I STOPPED! sorry, I've been doing it all day and couldn't stop, don't ask why. Anyway, It's great and I hope you read it.
      In our next season, it's more matured and it's like the first season. We bring in more characters and I hope your keeping track. Christine and I are currently working on the 7th season, so keep coming back! We love our viewers and I love pizza!! Sorry, I had to say that.
     I love the viewers, and I know Christine does. We are especially grateful to our Russian readers, who check on everyday. Meggie luvs you and wishes you luck and happy holidays. I hope its not too cold up there, I know it is here, snowing this morning( AMAZING) anyway, I love the readers up in Germany, and the ones in Alaska, and my little friends in the states. I hope you keep checking on and reading, your what keep my spirits bright. Don't forget to keep clicking on and we will have new episodes on Thursday.

Bye-bye

Giry luvs you cuz you are totally awesome!

Albino out

No comments:

Post a Comment