Sunday, November 27, 2011

Episode#31-Gustave and Renesmee, a date gone wrong

(shows Gustave, in a tux, adjusting his bow tie, getting ready to take Renesmee out)

Gustave-Breathe. Just breathe. In. Out. In.

*knock*

You can do this

(Answers door, Renesmee stands wearing a violet, sparkly, strapless dress that comes to above her knees)

Bah-ha! *faints*


*....*

Gustave-Wh-what happened

Renesmee-You saw me, then passed out.

Gustave-Oh. That's embarrassing. And it won't happen again, well no promises but,

*Renesmee kisses him*

Renesmee-Lets go dancing

Gustave-....ah huh

Renesmee-Come on! There might be more kisses where that cam from

(he leaps to his feet)

Gustave-Lets go

*he grabs her hand, they leave*

***

Renesmee-This is the best date ever!

Gustave-You've been on dates before?

Renesmee-Yeah, with my mom's pervy ex-werewolf-boyfriend

Gustave-did that,...go well?

Renesmee-Is he here now?

Gustave-no

Renesmee-Then no

Gustave-Lets go grab some dinner at the bar

Renesmee-don't they serve alcohol there?

Gustave-Were not drinkin'

Renesmee-...okay

(They sit down next to a sleeping drunk man, in a vintage white leisure suit and a white hat (fedora!!) they order)

Renesmee-You're so funny *laughs* Gustave your amazing!

Raoul-*head pops up* Gustave! What are you doing here! (grabs son by shirt collar and smacks him across his face) Stupid boy!Where's your mother? Does she know your here?

Gustave-*sobbing*No! I didn't tell her! I-I di-didn't! Honesssssst-t-tt-t!



*Back at the DeChangy Home*

(Raoul slaps Christine again)

Raoul-Why did you let my son out. This late. At the BAR?!!

Christine-(quiet sobs)I told you dear. I-i didn't know

Raoul-Shut up! *slap*

Gustave-Leave her alone!Its my fault!

Raoul-Back in your room boy!

*in background*

Edward-Hello?police...






(There are cops all around the DeChagny home)

Cop-Come out Raoul

Raoul-I am tending to my families injuries because Coney Isle is dangerous and did I say I did not slap them

Gustave-but he did! he did!

Raoul-It was just their imagination

Cop-Well, ok, lets move out because Raoul is only tending to his families wounds and not slapping them. Well, lets go.






Meg thinks Coney Isle cops are stupid.I'm sorry that Christine hasn't logged on yet, maybe next week. Right now, we have 51 loyal viewers! I love you guys! after only less than a month. I know its not alot but, I honestly was like expecting 4, so keep on keepin' on! And happy holidays to you guys! Tell your friends to read, tell your family to read, tell your dog to read, tell your stalker to read, tell the person you stalk to read, tell your drug dealer to read  (I sincerely hope you don't know any) anyway, just get people to read the blog, you are the original 51 and Meggie loves you!! Meg Giry also urges you to read the Maximum Ride series, by James Patterson. I read the whole series in like a week. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment