Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Episode#23

(Meg sits in a chair and is applying her show girl make-up. Luke sits at er feet and has his head bowed. Ever since they moved to coney, Luke has become second to the Phantom in Megs heart. Gustave is across the room staring at Meg)

Luke-Dear?...Dear?

Meg-What Luke, What! What is so important!??!

Luke-I-I-II  was wondering if you wanted some breadsticks later...

Meg-*sighs*Of course I do my wook-um snookum cuddle munching doodly bop snickle kins. Awooowowooowowooowoooo*continues to make baby noises at him*

Luke-Oh, I love you my sugar muffin bubbly top carrot cake munchy crunchy, biddly bop. awowoowowoowowoo

Both-Awowooowowooowooowowooowowooo

Meg-SILENCE! fetch me breadstick dog

Luke-WOOF, ma'am *runs and goes werewolf mid-run*

Meg-Good boy, kind boy, *Luke is gone* stupid mutt

MmeGiry-Be patient with him Meg

Meg-I know. Hows Raoul? Pants still to tight after 10 years? What a loser. He'll be sorry he left me and my breadsticks. I swear. Or I'll make him

MmeGiry-No, we will, together

Gustave-Your pretty

Meg-What? Who said that....oh you. w-why thank you, your so sweet

Gustave-Will you go on a date with me?

Meg-And how old are you again

Gustave-Ten

Meg-I am to old for you why don't you ask me six years form now...now go play

Gustave-Okay (he leaves)

Meg-That boy was sweet....Christine probably sent him to spy on me.

MmeGiry-Don't worry Meg, your the star of the show.

Meg-Your right.......HARRY!

Harry-Yes ma'am

Meg-Bring me a drink. I prefer water in a bottle with a breadstick on the side

Harry-Yes ma'am

Meg-Go get it (he leaves) HERMIONE

Hermione-Yes

Meg-Help me get dressed

Hermione-o-okay

Meg-(now dressed) go leave me

Harry-I qm** here with your drink ma'am

Meg-Leave it on the side......I ASKED FOR BOTTLED WATER NOT TAP WATER (Throws drink at harry, it misses him and he runs out of the room)




**Christine's spelling error this time. she txted me and goes. "I meant am, not qm...." It was before I had read her part of the episode. So I was like qm?! What the freaks a qm?

No comments:

Post a Comment