Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Episode#24-Enter Draco Malfoy

Ginny(potter)-HARRY!

Harry-Yes, Ginny dear?

Ginny-I just had our third child and your spending all your time with MEG?!!? I love James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna, but dear-OH I'M HAVING ANOTHER BREADSTICK CRAVING!

Harry-*shoves it in her face* Hush, chew,chew. Your fine, your fine.

Draco-HEY POTTER!

Ron-Shove off Malfoy!

Draco-Naw, Weasley. I can't believe you married a mudblood, but then again, you soiled your pureblood status by being a blood traitor. What brings you all to Coney? I heard your all parents now. Myself as well. Meet my son, Scorpius. *The blond toddler waddles out behind draco, munching on a breadstick.
W-where did you get that?

Scorpius-*shrugs*

Meg-I gave it to him

Draco-Who your hot...l-l-like reaaaaallly hot. Oh my God YOUR HOT!!

Meg-*sighs* I know

Hermione-Be careful Malfoy, she's a spit fire. Where's your wife?

Draco-Not here

Meg-Well then, if you ever need a baby sitter, let me know *leaves*

Draco-*she is hot*






Another one of my favorites. I love Draco Malfoy, even though he's a total jerk, he's like an albino James Dean.


Giry out

No comments:

Post a Comment