Thursday, November 17, 2011

Episode#8-A Most Shocking Wedding

Meg Giry here, OMG BREAKING DAWN, BREAKING DAWN, BREAKING DAWN!! Okay, for those of you who are, or at one point were, sucked into the Twilight obsession, you know tonight is THE night. Move over Will and Kate, the REAL wedding of the century is about to begin. Tonight, Breaking Dawn part 1 is released to the world, and alas alack, this little albino must miss it, but she can see to tomorrow!! But in honor of Edward and Bella's wedding, I decided to post the wedding our little cast of character put together, so without further ado, Episode #8-A Most Shocking Wedding

(Meg and Luke are on their first date, they are nibbling on breadsticks like the lady and the tramp where the lips meet in the middle)

Luke-Oh Meg!I've never had this much fun in my life! and I've been on intergalactic journeys.

(Meg gives a girly giggle, though she is more engrossed with her breadsticks than with Luke)

Meg, I've been thinking about this for a long time...and I think I'm ready to take a big step in our relationship...will you marry me?!!?

Meg-(still in LaLa-breadstick-land)YES! YES MR. BREADSTICK MAN! I WILL! OH I WILL!

Luke-ahh...Meg. Meg! MEG! OH YES! Let us go! Make hast! Make hast! TO VEGAS

Meg-(now out of lala land)Huh? Oh...Luke I don't think I'm-WAHHHHHHWOW! (Luke yanks meg up by her arm and carries her to Vegas)
 LUKE PUT ME DOWN NOW

Luke-Why? My beautiful princess angel?

Meg-I don't know if I'm ready for such a commitment

Luke-WHAT!!?!??!.......but but but....you will marry me and you said so and I've already sent all the invites out

Meg-Luke....Luke...Luke...Luke Lukey give me some time I do like you...a lot I'm not ready for such  hard work

Luke-Lukey?!?.......................................................I understand but...how long will it take?

Meg-I'm ready!sooooo....................

Luke-sssooooooooooooooo
...
...........
......................
...........................................
......................
..........
...

Meg-KISS ME YOU FOOL! (Luke and Meg are in a heartbreaking kiss)
That was wonderful

Christine-What are you guys doing out here the wedding is going to start in one hour. Meg let me help you with your dress. Luke, Erik is waiting for you to help you chose and wear your tux.....go...come Meg.(Luke Leaves)

Meg-...I think that maybe we should postpone the wedding to...

Christine-(flustered and anxious, ready to Meg out of her life)NONSENSE! you will marry Luke. Because you love him....And you can move to Fiji! And nibble on breadsticks and other such things! (Christine takes Meg out to her dressing room and dresses her in a beautiful gown)

MmeGiry-How beautiful. My Meg! So young! Not that she needs to be older to wed... Oh I'll be quite! My angel...well now she's Luke's angel....

(Meg sits quietly through the girls fussing at her, anxious and shakey, she does not wish to wed Luke. Madame Giry leads her down the isle and Luke is waiting at the end, tearful at his beautiful bride. They say their vows)

Luke-I do. Forever.

Meg-I-I-I-I....I can't

Crowd-GASP

Meg-Luke, I love you. But I'm not ready...because...I'm...I'm...I'm...going to have...Voldemort's baby!

Crowd-GASP!

MmeGiry-Meg!

Luke-Really!

Meg-haha no! but you peed your pants!

Luke-aw crap...at least I have my breadsticks.But, Meg, how could you. I I I I love you

Crowd-aww

Meg- I love you to but I...I... can't do this. I need to have another adventure before I do this

Luke-Another! why do you need another?

Meg-Because I want to....ooo a breadstick

Edward-umm Christine will you marry me?

Bella-BUT YOUR DATING ME

Edward-that never meant we were exclusive and I know you have been making out with Jacob behind my back

Bella-Your right

Hermione-Will someone finish this soap opera because I have my own wedding to attend

Raoul-Ours?

Ron-BAAACCCKKK OFF BLLOOKE SHES MINE!

Raoul-(very slowly like Ron can't understand) I can't understand you dude. So I'm going to make out with hermininy. (Raoul grabs Hermione and makes her kiss him. She has a look of surprise, then shock, then she pushes him away and hits him with the killing curse, but some how he survives but is partially on fire)

AAAHHHHH GET THIS OFF ME

Ron-Go Hermione!

Hermione-thanks, that felt good

Christine-uhh HELP SECURITY


brb 2morow @ Edward and Bella's wedding.

Go home, smell ya later,
Meg Giry, wishing she could attend. SIGH...

No comments:

Post a Comment