Sunday, November 13, 2011

O.G. soap opera

Greetings my curious  reader! I'd like to welcome you this blog. The story is a tid bit silly, and for this, your forgivness I implore. Once you read past the nonsense, the story unfolds quickly into a tale that will have you clicking on every week to see what happens to our odd little cast of characters.
My name? Ah, I wish I could tell you. Instead I will use my pen name, Meg Giry! My friend, Christine Daae and I have created this story to give you a laugh and to think about the facts of life.
Now, my friends, this story is not like most. It is simply a series of parodies about The Phantom of the Opera, Twilight, Harry Potter, Star War, Criminal Minds and much more. Now with out further ado, boys and girls, our story shall begin.
The year is 1707, in the paris opera house, and my friend, the Phantom has taken Christine....


Christine-BWAHHHHHHHH THE PHANTOM! SAVE ME RAOUL!!!....ow that hurt. why did you do that why why why WHY WHY!

Raoul-WHAT DID THE PHANTOM DO TO YOU CHRISTINE??
(The phantom sneeks up behind raoul and slips a lasso around his neck)

Phantom-haha! now that I kill you,Christine and I can have our own Romance Novel cover, The Pirate Composer!

Raoul-Really? The pirate composer? You come up with the weirdest names.

Phantom-do not

Raoul-do too

do not

do too
(goes on for a while)

Christine-Will someone save me?

(the boys break out swords. Raoul has won the sword fight against the phantom and holds the sword over him)

No Raoul! Not like this... Not this way.

Raoul- Christine! Erik hurt my arm!

Phantom-Did not!

Raoul- Did so!

etc.

Christine- Can't we just break up like normal people? No? Dang.

Phantom-That would be easier but duel to the death keeps us entertained

Raoul-he is right

Christine- well can someone win already cuz I'm getting bored.
(Raoul goes in for the death blow)

Phantom-Wait!We need to settle this like men.

Raoul-With swords?

Phantom-No. With lightsabers *swoosh*

Raoul-*swoosh*

Christine-Really?(Under breath) I picked some winners...

No comments:

Post a Comment