Monday, November 21, 2011

Episode#15-Edward and Christine

(Edward and Christine are on their date)

Christine-...why are you sparkling?

Edward-(sigh, he hates explaining this stuff to her)Because I'm in the sunlight

Christine-...That's stupid...why do you get thirsty<

Edward-...because I like blood

Christine-Why?!

Edward-Because, I'm a vampire

Christine-Oh....That's stupid...why are you so fast>

Edward-Becauseeeee immmmmmmm aaaaa VAAAMMMPIIIRE!!!

Christine-Oh.That's stupid

Edward-YOUR STUPID!

Christine-Thank you!(Happy)

Edward-Dumb brunette
***
Meg-And I thought I was the stupid one?!?

Christine-You are

Edward-Then why were you stupid on our date

Christine-I was pretending........duh

Meg-I miss fairy Luke

Luke-I'm right here and I'm not a fairy!!

Meg-then what are you

Luke-I'm...I'm...I'm a

Meg-SPIT IT OUR ALREADY!

Luke-I'm a werepire also known as a werevamp

All-ooohhhhh thats what you are

Edward-I knew it

Christine-Um Edward

Edward-What

(Christine puts Edward in a headlock and tries to kiss him)
CHRISTINE.........I love you too (they kiss more, Erik is in the shadows ready to kill Edward)

No comments:

Post a Comment