Friday, November 25, 2011

Episode#30-The Truth About the Fairies, I Mean Cullens

(Edward looks for Bella)

Edward-Where are they?

Meg-FAIRY BOY!!!

Edward-Meg!!Ah!!Get away!!

Meg-Hey mister, don't walk away from me! Last time I lost a tooth and stuck it under my pillow and I got NOTHING!

Edward-sorry, here's a dollar

Meg-SWEET!

Edward-excuse me I need to use the little vamp's room
(leaves)
*FLUSH*

Meg-Wait! What does your fairy poo look like!??!

Bella-Meg,dear, we aren't fairies

Meg-(horrified)T-then what are you

Bella-we are vamps and we don't go to the bathroom

Meg-Then where does your business go

Bella-ummmmmm CHRISTINE CAN YOU GO AND FIND TINKER BELL

Christine-BUT THERE IS NO SUC-

Bella-YES THERE IS

Christine-OK

(Christine comes into the room with Voldemort dressed up as tinker bell( a very deformed tinker bell))

Here's tinker bell

Meg-oooooooooo AAHHHHHH I WANT AND AUTOGRAPH TINKER BELL AHHHHHH

Voldemort-(to Christine)why am I doing this again

Christine-Because we are paying you now go

Voldemort-Hello, I am the amazing tinker bell, fear me

Meg-Can you make me a fairy too

Voldemort-umm ok sure. Close your eyes...now spin around 3 times...now with my fairy magic I will turn you into men. I mean fairy *poof* (Voldemort puts fake wings on Meg)

Meg-ooooo are they breadstick wings?

Voldemort-urr yes, just don't eat them

Meg-You don't look like tinker bell, you look like Voldemort, in a tinker bell costume or maybe a very deformed and ugly tinker bell

Voldemort-Lets go with the second one... now I am off (Voldemort walks off)

No comments:

Post a Comment