Monday, November 14, 2011

Episode#3

(Christine holds mask in hand and trembles away from the Phantom. He has one hand covering his distored face. Raoul rushes to the scene, fearing for Christine as he thinks she has pulled off his mask)
Phantom-CHRISTINE!NEVER WAX EYEBROWS AGAIN!
Christine-I'm so sorry please don't hurt me. Please don't.

Phantom-I won't if you marry me

Raoul-hey that wasn't in the bet

Meg-yeah

Phantom-well Meg you can have a count

Meg-I don't want a count! I want you!

Phantom-Too bad

Meg-No fair

Phantom-life isn't fair

Meg-where have I heard that before?

Christine-Umm...alright. I'll marry you

Raoul-BUT YOUR ENGAGED TO ME

Christine-that never meant we were exclusive

Raoul-...

Phantom-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA VICOMTE! you know I could kill you if you'd like...

Raoul-?!??!!?!!

Christine-I never liked you that much anyway. I only liked you cuz you were rich and popular and a good kisser...actually you were a little sloppy...

Raoul-kill me now

Phantom-Okay

Raoul-Not for real!

Phantom-awww

Meg-I'll marry you

Raoul-But I want Christine

Christine*sings*-I gotta say whats on my mind. Something about us doesn't seem right these days. Life keeps getting in the way. Whenever we try to have some plans its always rearanged. Its so hard to say, but I gotta do whats best for me. You'll be okay...I'VE GOT TO MOVE ON AND BE WHO I AM! I JUST DON'T BELONG HERE, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND, WE MIGHT FIND YOUR PLACE IN THIS WORLD SOMEDAY. But at least for now...i gotta go my own way.

Raoul-What about us? What about everything we've been through?

Christine-WHAT ABOUT TRUST?

Raoul-You know I never wanted to hurt you

Christine-What about me?

Raoul-What am I supposed to do?

Christine-I gotta leave but I'll miss you

Raoul-But I'll miss you

Christine-So i've got to move on and be who I am

Raoul-Why do you have to go?

Christine-I just don't belong here...I hope you understand

Raoul-I'll try to understand

Christine-We might find our place in this world someday. but at least for now...

Raoul-I want you to stay...

Christine-I gotta go my own way. I gotta go my own way. I gotta go my own way....I have to go...*leaves*

(Christine runs off with the Phantom while Raoul weeps and Meg comforts him and curses the Phantom)

No comments:

Post a Comment