Sunday, November 27, 2011

Episode#39-Enter: Jasper Hale

(Edward and Bella are walking, holding hands)

Edward-Oh my GOSH

Bella-Edward, what? what?

Edward-Jasper

Bella-Jasper?

Jasper-Edward, what are you doing here?

Edward-We are watching some friends perform but what are you doing at Coney?

Jasper-I'm trying to find a girl called Christine Daae, the info is confidential but I heard she was in grave danger

Bella-(gasp) Christine, but what has she done to anyone

Jasper-Actually nothing but the FBI has been watching Coney closely because they are unsure about things.

Edward-When did you start working for the FBI?

Jasper-Um, well, lets see (slowly puts up fingers, counting).........Five minutes.

Edward-Wow

Bella-.............strange

Jasper-Well, I've got to find her, if you where she is, please tell me

Bella-O...o...pick me

Jasper-Bella

Bella-she's at Mr.Y's place on the other end of town

Jasper-Thanks Bella

(as Jasper leaves he runs into Meg, they lock eyes and she winks and leaves and he follows her out)

No comments:

Post a Comment