Thursday, November 17, 2011

Episode#7

(Meg has barricaded herself in the bathroom crying, no one loves her (she is enjoying breadsticks) the obly** bathroom)

MmeGiry-Meg! My angel, open the door!

Christine-Yes Meg! Pleas!

Meg-I'm not coming out until Christine's dead! Then everyone will love me! Well next to that
Her-my-own-ninny chick... Why do you even want me out of here Christine?

Christine-I HAVE TO PEE!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I JUST DRANK A BIG SWIG AND ERIK TRIED TO KILL RAOUL AGAIN IT MADE ME ALMOST PEE AND- (Christine urinates on the floor) awww crap

Raoul&Phantom-ewww

Raoul-I always thought that dress was ugly! Now its even uglier!

Christine-YOU BOUGHT IT FOR ME!

Raoul-...Huh. Musta been on our on again off again stage...oh well

(awkward silence)

Phantom-...it was pretty ugly...



**Obly, my friends, was my funny little misspell, and I though I should share my funny little mistake with you. The real word was only and I hope your can laugh a little at this.
ALBINO OUT!
-Meg Giry

No comments:

Post a Comment