Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Love Live's of Christine Daae and Meg Giry-Episode#41

*Everyone walks in through the doors of the opera house*

Christine-Home sweet home

Gustave-This is where you met father, both of them?

Christine-Yes, and right now, you need to hear the truth. We'll go back to my old dressing room and I'll tell you everything, I promise *leaves*

Edward-Do you remembered the room we stayed in?

Bella-It's gonna be the one with goat vomit.

Renesmee-Huh?

Bella-A story for later *they leave*

Harry-And this is where we hunted the great Smurfer

JamesSirius-Hehe

Ginny-Find something funny James Sirius?

LilyLuna-smurfer.

Harry-Oh hush Lily Luna, its past your bedtime

AlbusSeverus-Aw, Dad, do we have to?

Hermione-Do what your father says, Albus Severus

AlbusSeverus-Yes Aunt Hermione

Hermione-And anyway, it's Rosie and Hugo's bedtime too

Rose-Mommy, do we have too?

Hermione-Yes

*they leave*

MmeGiry-Do you think the managers position is still open, Voldy?

Phantom-It will be once the opera ghost starts up his letters again, eh Tom?

Voldemort-Haha, I do believe so brother, come Bartholomew *they leave*

Meg-Lukey, I missed you and that breadstick party was amazing

Luke-Your amazing

Meg-I missed that too, you

Draco-...what about me, Meg?

Meg-Ah, Luke, go to the room

Luke-Yes, baby *kwick kiss, then he leaves*

Meg-I do love you Draco, sooooo much, but right now, I have things to set right, maybe someday, we can be, but not now, not for a long time

Draco-Well, my wife is dead, I have to be a single dad, and my hot girlfriedn who still loves me just dumped me and said we can't be together til she's 800

Meg-You know that's not what I meant

Draco-Shush, just kiss me, just this once, and it has too last forever

Meg-*smiles*

(they kiss as tears run down their cheeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment