Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Episode#21-The Final Battle for Christine

So, my friends, this is the final episode of season 1, O.G Soap Opera. I'm excited, as I know you've been waiting for this (not) hehe. Okay, so Meggie here is extremely tired because she stayed at her friend's house last night and they stayed up til freakin' 4 in the morning so, Meg is tired. Ugh. Albino's need more than the average 8 hours sleep (if anyone cares, I go to bed around eight thirty every night, and it's not because my parents make me, which is weird, I was just born an old lady in an albino body (BORN THIS WAY!!) hehe. Well, I'll shut up. I'll let you get to the episode.

GIRY OUT! PEACE!

Phantom-Okay, this is it. The final battle for Christine. Winner takes all

Raoul-Alright, but we don't battle with breadsticks

Phantom-Darn

Raoul-swords

Phantom-Be there, or be square-the Paris opera house, box 5. Midnight July 29 1707. Are you ready for this?

Raoul-Just make sure you can do it ugly boy

Phantom-Just make sure your pants fit

*Later*

Voldemort-I have some one who can train you-Bartholomew.

Raoul-Your giraffe son?

Voldemort-Yes *sigh*

*Much later*

*Raoul runs through forest with giraffe on his back*

Bartholomew-Stay strong, stay focused, and we will defeat vader

Raoul-Wait-Vader?

Bartholomew-Sorry, this scenes been done before

*shows Luke with yoda on his back*

Yoda-With you people, whats wrong? We were training first and better than the pale guy, we were doing.

*shows Edward with Bella on his back*

Edward-We weren't training you booger covered munchkin

Luke-No need for the hurtful words

*Much, much later*(I swear, if Giry ever has to type that again, her brain will explode. BADUSH! ALL OVER THE SCREEN!!!!)

Voldemort-Giry your hair is beautiful

MmeGiry-You really think so?

Voldemort-Yeah (they kiss)

All-ewww old people kiss

Hermione-RON, WHY ARE YOU KISSING CHRISTINE? I...t-th-thought you...you l-lo-loved m-me. WAAAHHHHHHHHH(She runs from the room)

Ron-HERMIONE, NO WAAAAIITTT

Christine-I thought we were kissing

Ron-we are over

Christine-What.........Fine then ERIK RAOUL DO YOUR FINAL DUEL. ERIK YOU CAN WIN. YOU CAN DO IT. DON'T WORRY EVEN IF YOU LOSE I WILL MARRY YOU

Phantom-sweet

Raoul-what about me?

Christine-Alright. Go Raoul...you can win...don't worry

Raoul-Thanks and my pants are too tight.

Meg-ooo a breadstick!












Your probably like, WHAT THE HECK THEY DIDN'T BATTLE. well...yeah. Sorry the title was so miss-leading but, it was the final episode. The fight is in the beginning of the first episode of Season 2, Love Never Dies. Which I will probably post today or sometime soon, I don't know, the albino must first take a nap and dream about Jackson Rathbone. You didn't read that last line. ERASE IT FROM YOUR HEAD NOW!!!!!  I'm sorry. And reader, don't forget to check out Rathbone's band, 100 Monkeys, they're once of my favorites. Do you notice how all over this paragraph was? I went from, love never dies, to napping, to Jackson Rathbone and 100 Monkeys.

      Which brings me to my next point. DON'T SMOKE CRACK!! hehe. Adam Sandler. Okay, Albino's tired and rambling. I will post soon, So keep checking in.


Keep on, keepin' on,

-Meg Giry

No comments:

Post a Comment