Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Episode#18

'Sup my lovely POTO fans? Meg Giry here, this is the last truly pointless one. Are you excited? Can I get a voot voot for the albino? Of course not this is the Internet (darn you Internet). Anyway, Christine may be on soon to help me intro our second season, Love Never Dies. Anyway, back to the show.


RandomGirl#1-Madame Giry is it story time now?

RandomGiry#2-Yeah!Please?

MmeGiry-Alright my little ballerinas, calm down, calm down.

Once upon a time, there was a girl, she was very beautiful
 (screen shows Christine)
And there was a man, He was attractive. Actually he was attractive to the point of utter hottness.
(Screen shows Erik and a *sizzle* noise is played)
They loved each other very much, Unfortunately there was another man with swishy hair who loved Christine
(Screen shows Raoul and a *swishy* noise is played)
But Christine never choose, how depressing, she spent her whole life on those two boys and before she knew it, she was past her expiration date.Pity.

Christine-I did not!

MmeGiry-You know you will

Christine-But, Erik? Is that true? Because-(she rambles and rambles and rambles, so much, I got to too lazy to type it all)

Phantom-Christine shut up!I swear every time you open your mouth I get dumber!
***
Christine-Why can't I choose!

Phantom-Choose me

Raoul-No me

Christine-I choose...(trembling)Erik

Both-What?!

Christine-I-I've m-made my d-decision

Phantom-YES, WHAT NOW VICOMTE
Raoul-WAHHHHHHH

Christine-I'm just kidding! I won't choose, your poor, dim-witted souls are much too drained to let me have just have one of you *smile*

Phantom-THE ONE TIME YOU SAY SOMETHING INTELLIGENT

Christine-Raoul, stop smiling, its creepy...seriously stop. WHY ARE YOU SMILING?!!?

Raoul-I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Phantom-No thoughts in his head at all.

Raoul-*sigh*...my pants are too tight

(Meg runs in)

Meg-GUESS WHAT GUYS!

Raoul&Phantom-What

Meg-I WANT BREADSTICKS!

Christine-TOOOO BAADDD!!!!

Meg-...thats not fair

Christine-Life isn't fair

Meg-Where have I heard that before??!!? Lets cut to the chase: ooo a....BREADSTICK!??! BREADSTICKS BREADSTICKS BREADSTICKS!! nommy. BREADSTICKS ARE AMAZING I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT TIME

Christine-Will she EVER shut up

All-SHUT UP MEG YOUR ANNOYING

Meg-WWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH

Christine-Why are you still here Meg?

Meg-....I came for the breadsticks

Phantom-No thoughts.In her head. At all

Raoul-guys-

All-WE KNOW! YOUR PANTS ARE TOO TIGHT

Raoul-yes

(Christine sits on a chair smiling like a china doll)

Phantom-No thoughts. in her head. at all.
Christine? Christe-ine? Christine!

Christine-Erik!I'm over here!

Phantom-But if your Christine, who is this?

Christine- Thats the Christine mannequin. Geesh Erik don't you remember where you keep that thing?

Phantom-...Sometimes...

Raoul-My pants are too tight

No comments:

Post a Comment