Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Episode#4

Raoul-I can't believe I lost Christine

Meg-You have me

Raoul-I don't want you. I want Christine

Meg-Stop being such a baby, man up. So this is how you cry. How pathetic. You're a WIMP

Raoul-am not

Meg-am too

am not

am too

(Christine comes back to quietly grab her forgotten bag)

Raoul-don't move

Meg-who me?

Raoul-No not you her
(Christine panics then runs out of the room with raoul on her heels)

Meg-Hey wait for me! I want to be chased! aww they left me. Oh a breadstick (meg ate the breadstick)

***
Raoul-CHRISTINE!

Christine-AHHH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU STALKER!!!

Meg- RAOUL COME BACK! I LUV YOU!I'LL BE YOUR STALKER

Raoul-(stops and looks puzzled)huh?

Meg-Nothing!

Christine-She saod she would be your stalker!

Raoul-Realy meg?

Meg-Maybe...yes

Raoul-Meg, I love you (he grabs meg and kisses her and Christine backs away) Love me, Meg... Thats all i asssskkkk ooffff yoooouuuu

Meg-(sings)SAAAAY YOU'LLLLLLL SHAAAARRREE WWWITTTHHH MEEEEE OONE LUUUVV, ONEEEE LIFFFETIMMMME!!(Meg sings like a dead bird and everyone covers their ears and screams)

Phantom-MEG SHUT UP!

Raoul-uugh. I luve Christine again

(Meg's lip trembles then tackles raoul and begins to kiss him)

Christine-...well alright then...

Phantom-Now we have each other...All alone...no one to bother us...we could get marrie-

Christine-don't even start with me Erik. (looks down at raoul and meg, who are still making out) umm should we help him?

Phantom-Naw...thats what he gets.

Christine-you could kill him and put him out of his misery

Phantom-REALLY?

Christine-nope, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Phantom-WHY DID YOU TRICK ME NOW I HAVE TO KILL YOU!!!

Christine-Really

Phantom-No why would i, I love you

Christine-Strange. well I'm going to help Raoul

Phantom-NO YOU WON'T(the phantom punches Christine and kidnappes her to his lair or hous or would it be cave?)

Raoul-Meg get off me

Meg-never i luv you too much

Raoul-(throws her off and runs after Christine)I WILL SAVE YOU CHRISTINE DO NOT WORRY

Christine-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Raoul-CHRISTINE CHRISTINE WHERE ARE YOU

Christine-HHHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Raoul-IM COMING DONT WORRY

Phantom-YOU WILL NEVER FIND HER NOW. I'VE HIDDEN HER IN A ROOM MADE OF CHOCOLATE

Raoul-chocolate room?

Phantom-Yep I have a chocolate room

Raoul-Wow you have many secrets

Phantom-yep

(Christien appears before Raoul and Erik. She is ghostly pale and her stomach is buldged)

Raoul-CHRISTINE

Phantom-ARE YOU

Both-PREGNANT

Christine-No, I just (burp) at all the (burp) chocolate...it waz yummy

Phantom-Yeah it was very rich

Raoul-Christine are those strach marks!???!!

Christine-No!I mean...AHHH umm.

Raoul-Shes fat now...I think i'll go make out with Meg and-(He turns around to see Erik kissing Meg)
REALLY??YOU CAN'T LET ME HAVE ANYTHING CAN YOU?

Phantom-HAHAHA VICOMTE!

Raoul-Meg, im so sad. I now have to go shoeshopping alone...for Armani and Goochi boots

Meg-ARMANI ARMANI!! (She outstreches her arms and drools for raoul(or rather his money))
***

(Ten days later Christine is on a treadmill, she has lost most of her fat and stretch marks)

Phantom-You look better already Christine

Christine-Thanks

Phantom-Would you lik italian tonight

Christine-No, a vegetarian place, i'm on a diet

Phantom-Can't we eat something fatting for one night

Christine-Well...ok

Phantom-Yes!!

Meg-Do you like my new fur coat and bag

Christine-No. Now go away and bring me Raoul

Meg-Okay...RAOUL CHRISTINE WANTS YOU!!!

Raoul-COMING

Edward-Christine, why don't you come out for dinner with me instead?

Christine-Who are you??

Edward-I'm....................Edward Cullen aka VAMPIRE!!

Christine-Edward Cullen? What kind of name is that...whats wrong with your teeth?

Edward-What about them?

Christine-Your cainine teetha re like 40 times the size of regular teeth

Edward-(Cries)I was beaten as a kid okay!

Christine-Well...so touchy...oOo a breadstick!

Edward-Your beautiful Christine

Christine-Thanks

Meg-do you think i'm beautiful?

Edward-No now shut up

Meg-no fair

Edward-Life isn't fair

Meg-Where have I heard that before?...hmmm Ooo a breadstick yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment