Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Episode#26-Luke's Transition to the Dark Side

Draco-And thats how you burn a dark mark

Luke-Ooooookkkkaaaay. That HURT! but why, when I fly do I have these big ole whispy clouds?

Draco-...

Luke-I mean....seriously?Do you know how stupid that looks?

Draco-I thought it was cool.

Luke-That proves what you know

Draco-Well, last time I checked, I was dating your girlfriend, so I'd suck it up

***

Draco-...I still think it's cool.

Meg-Your cool baby

Draco-Your cool

Meg-HEY!

Draco-W-WHAT??!!???

Meg-(cries loudly)I-I-I-I THOUGHT I WAS HOT!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AH WAHHHHH

Draco-uhhhhhhhh

***

Draco-Oh, and most importantly, never touch the dark mark, unless you want to die

Luke-Okay, what if touch yours (touches draco's)

Draco-NOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Voldemort-DRACO WHAT DO YOU WANT
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Draco-(very weakly) I didn't touch it, Luke did.

Voldemort-Oh, and why did you give Luke the dark mark without telling me?

Draco-Well, your always talking about how you want more followers so I tricked Luke into coming to the dark side

Voldemort-How?

Draco-I told him (voice goes deeper) come to the dark side we have Meg.....and breadsticks

Voldemort-Nice. Did you pause between Meg and breadsticks last time

Draco-yeah

Voldemort-Oh, and because you did that and give Luke the dark mark without my permission I will have to kill your wife

Draco-Really?(raised eyebrow)

Voldemort-Yes

Draco-(gulps, pretending to love his wife again) NOOOO NOT MY WIFE. NO ASTORIA NOOOOOOOOO. Can I say to her some last words?

Voldemort-Umm okay

Draco-(Opens cell phone, walks out of earshot of Voldemort)Hey, and I know your wondering why I called but Voldemort's going to kill you..........see you in the afterlife (hangs up) Okay go ahead

Voldemort-(leaves, there is a scream in the background he comes back) the deed is done MHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment