Monday, November 21, 2011

Episode#13

Meg Giry here, don't forget to keep coming back to the blog. This is for the fans! This book needs a reader (as all of them do)! So keep on coming. Tell your friends, your mom's friends, your father's uncle's cousin's former room mate!(hehe spaceballs reference) Just keep on keepin' on
-Meg Giry


Christine-WHY WHY WHY WHY WON'T MEG DIE (crying into a pillow)

Meg-WHAT WAS THAT CHRISTINE

Christine-NOTHING

Meg-'KAY

Christine- why won't she die why why

Phantom-Whats wrong Christine

Christine-I want Meg dead

Phantom-I change arrange that

Christine-REALLY??!

Phantom-well...it might cost you (rubs fingers together)

Christine-any amount! you name it!

Phantom-....20,000 franks

Christine-What!!

Phantom-Voldemort cut my salary cut my salary now that he knows I'm the ghost!...and there is one more thing...

Christine-what

Phantom-This could be easier, and less messy...if

Christine-If?...

Phantom-If I run away with Meg

Christine-ERIK! YOU LOVE ME!

Phantom-Well...you keep me running back and forth.Luke won't be powerful enough to stop me sense he only changes one night a month, and that's three weeks from now. She will be mine.

Meg-Whats that Erik?

Phantom-nothing...wanna breadstick Meggie?

Meg-(sings like Christine)ahhhh ahh ahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Phantom-mmmmmm. Beautiful

Meg-(sings like Christine again) Breeeaad-e-a-eadd-ed-a-astiiicks

No comments:

Post a Comment