Monday, November 21, 2011

Episode#14-Meg's Transformation

(It's been a few weeks since Meg and Erik ran off and Luke and Christine have been stalking them)

Luke-All right, it's about time for me to go wolf

Christine-Good, you remember the plan?

Luke-Yep, you run in, pretending that you are running away from me then I run in and fight Erik while you kill Meg.

Christine-Wow. You took the killing Meg part so well

Luke-Yeah, she got annoying.(Fairy boy callings...remember?)

Christine-Alright, lets do this (THUNDER in background.Luke runs out into the clearing where Erik and Meg are and he listens to their conversation)

Phantom-Meg, why are you so depressed?

Meg-...I miss Lukey...and his breadstick obbession...or rather our breadstick obbession.

Phantom-well now it's our obbession

Meg-I feel like your forcing me into this

Phantom-Meg...wanna breadstick(throws it into the woods)Good Meg, go fetch the breadstick!

Meg-WOOF!(runs on all four legs and chases breadstick. Luke relizes that he misses Meg and loves her and that they have alot in common (espesically after she fetched the breadstick(he likes to fetch too)) he follows her into the wood)

Luke-Meggie, it's me

Meg-Lukey(sigh)

Luke-Come home with me

Meg-I should...I will

Luke-Come dear

(they return home. In Lukes room, covered in star wars things)

Meg-Hey!

Luke-What!?

Meg-My brother's room looks like this!

Luke-I've been thinking...would you like me to change you...into what I am...we could be the same... you may be my immortal queen.

Meg-...I do want to be a fairy!

Luke-Thats not what I mean-I, ahh I'll just do it (he bites Meg)

Meg-I feel cold

Luke-....

Meg-where are my wings

Luke-You don't get wings Meggie

Meg-CHEATER!

Luke-WHAT!

Meg-WAAAAAHHHH. I WANTED WINGS!

Luke-shhh meggie. I'll buy you...breadstick wings!

Meg-YEEEEEEAAAAHHHH....CHEATER!

Luke-WHAT?!!?

Meg-YOU LOVE CHRISTINE!

Luke-used to

Meg-YOUR UNFAITHFUK

Luke-...Fine, I'll just leave you then

Meg-No!!!

Luke-That's what I thought. ....Now lick my cheek like a good dog...NOT THAT CHEEK

Meg-oops...(girly gigle she knew what Luke meant)

Luke-Good Meggie, now go get the breadstick, now go

Meg-I'm not a dog

Luke-But you will act like one

Meg-No, I'm not that obedent

Luke-oh...

Meg-Where are my breadstick wings

Luke-they are still being made

Meg-oh
***
Christine-I thought that you loved me

Phantom-I do but...

Christine-then why did you run off with Meg. why WHY

Phantom-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you

Christine-You broke my heart
EDWARD I WILL GO ON THAT DATE WITH YOU

Edward-Yes!!!!:)

Bella-BUT YOUR DATING ME YOU IDIOT

Edward-That never meant we were exclusive

Bella-ggggrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment