Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Episode#6

Voldemort-Madame Giry! Whats talk this talk of an opera ghost? Its ruining the attendance of my theatre!

MmeGiry-A ghost monsieur! He sits in box 5 every night, though i've never seen him

Voldemort-Thats not possible!

MmeGiry-I'm afraid so monsieur. And he wants his 20,000 franks by tomorrow. OPERA GHOST!

Voldemort-Its not short of shocking, he is mocking my position!

MmeGiry-In addition he wants money

Voldemort-What a funny apparition to expect a large retain and nothing gained he is clearly

Raoul-THE BALLERINAS, MEG, CHRISTINE, HERMIONE ARE ALL GONE!

Voldemort-Oh no! what will we do?

Raoul-Lets run out of the building  screaming like  little girls!!

Voldemort-Really? Meg was right you are a wimp

Raoul-Are you really going to listen to meg and we all know your brother stole meg, christine, and hermione. The ballerinas quit

Voldemort-Really? And they didn't tell me

MmeGiry-I know my darling Meg must be in terrible danger...

(At the Phantom's,The girls are getting massages)

Meg-Aaaaahhhh this is the life

Hermione-I don't ever want to leave

Christine-Don't get to comfortable, if you do he will be able to take control of you

Hermione&Meg-Really?

Christine-Yea so be aware

Phantom-But why would I want to hurt you three, your wonderful

All-Really?

Phantom-Really
***
Raoul-What are we going to do? all the pretty girls are gone!

MmeGiry-Im still here

Voldemort-OH MY GOD ITS TRUE!

MmeGiry-Is not!

Voldemort-Sorry madame giry...will you date me?

MmeGiry-eww no your deformed

Raoul-Nice, Giry!

MmeGiry-Will you date me?

Raoul-Eww no. Your old enough to be my mom! Your daughter is #2 on my list

Voldy-...
Mmeg-...
Both-What list?

Raoul-...My hot girl list

Both-ummmmmmm

Raoul-I guess, if all the pretty girls are gone...we could kiss....

(mme giry changes into a dress so that you can see her legs,...and her wrinkles)

OH MY GOD

MmeGiry-WHAT!? WHAT?!! IS THERE A SPIDER?!!?

Raoul-NO YOUR LEGS ARE HIDEOUS!!

MmeGiry-WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Slaps raoul) thats what you get for insluting my legs

Raoul-Well its ture, isnt it voldemort

Voldemort-True, very true. Oh and I call dbbs on meg

Raoul-Serious

Voldemort-No but i call dibbs on Christine though

Raoul-Really?

Voldemort-Really(like teenage girl on the phone

MmeGiry-What about meg? Doesn't she have a boy after her?

Both-No

MmeGiry-Why???

Raoul-Shes too dittzy

Voldemort-...and she is kind of crazy

MmeGiry-....You are both right, i am a little offended but your right(Boys are in disbelief) what??!?

Voldemort-Were just..........

Raoul-.........................shocked













-Meg Giry here, hope you get a laugh outta this. Lol. Most of you reading this are into POTO and I strongly encourage joining your local chorus program or music classes, and if you don't have one, START ONE!  Its so fun to be apart of it. It builds you up, breaks you down. Its where the freaks hang around. With all the criticism and pressure its the worst thing that can happen to a girl.

I highly recommend it.

From one albino to the next, keep on keepin' on,

Meg Giry

No comments:

Post a Comment