Sunday, November 27, 2011

Episode#33-The Phantom meets Gustave; The Beauty Underneath

Christine-Perfect.....You look just right

(Christine has dressed Gustave to look like the Phantom except a mask on half of his face, which she saw no need of putting on him)

Gustave-Mom, why do I have to wear this

Christine-Because

Gustave-Because why?

Christine-Because I said so and because it makes you look handsome

Gustave-What if Nessie sees?

Christine-Then she will love you even more

Gustave-Ok

Christine-Alright your good, lets go

Gustave-Mom, why do we have to walk everywhere?

Christine-Because your father is a selfish idiot who can't save his money
(under breath) I should've married Erik

Gustave-What was that mom?

Christine-Oh , I said don't tell your pigheaded father I said that about him

Gustave-I won't

Christine-Good. Were here. Mr. Y! We are here!

Phantom-Good, I'm coming the door is unlocked just walk in

Christine-Okay, now, Gustave, I want you to behave and tell your father nothing of what is said here today....am I clear?

Gustave-Yes you are

Christine-Good

Phantom-Good day to the both of you I hope

Both-Yes

Christine-Now, Gustave, I-we have some disturbing news to tell you...Mr.Y...Mr.Y's real name is Erik and, and...Erik you tell him.

Phantom-What your mother means to say is that-that I am your real father

Gustave-WHAT take that Bella. I knew it

Christine&Phantom-WHAT YOU KNEW THAT ERIK WAS YOUR FATHER THAT-THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Gustave-actually, it isn't. I did some research the first time I met Erik, when we locked eyes, his eyes looked exactly like mine and I knew that was my father after searching the Internet for his real first name, then overhearing you and Hermione talking.

Phantom-...My son, my boy...Christine,...leave us. We have years to catch up on

Christine-Well, what about me?

Phantom-Later

Christine-Fine, Remember Gustave, this is all a secret form your fath-from Raoul.

Gustave-Y-yes mother...

*she leaves*

Phantom-Have-have you ever yearned to go,... past the world you think you know? Been enfrawled to the call of the beauty underneath? Have you felt your senses surged and surrendered to the urge and been hooked as you looked at the beauty underneath. When the dark unfolds its wings, don't you sense the strangest things...things you know you can't confess, things you thirst for non the less?

Gustave-YES! It seems so beautiful, so strange yet beautiful, everything is just as you say

Phantom-and he's so beautiful, so very beautiful, what I know cannot be, and yet somehow we both see the very same WAAYYYYYY!

Gustave-Is there music in your head? Have you followed where it lead? And be graced with a taste of the beauty underneath? Does it fill you very sense? Is it terribly intense? Tell me you, need it too, need to the beauty underneath

Phantom-You can feel it?

Gustave-Yes

Phantom-Come closer

Gustave-Yes

Phantom-You've no fear of the beauty underneath?

Gustave-Ahhhhhhhh

Phantom-You can take?

Gustave-Yes!

Phantom-You can face it?

Gustave-YES!

Phantom-Let me show you the beauty underneath. To the splendor...

Gustave-Splendor?

Phantom-and the glory...

Gustave-Glory!

Phantom-To the truth of the beauty underneath

Gustave-the beauty underneath

Phantom-You can face it?

Gustave-Yes!

Phantom-You can take it?

Gustave-Y-es!!!

Phantom-*takes off mask*let me show you the beauty under-

Gustave-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*runssssssssssss*

No comments:

Post a Comment