Monday, November 21, 2011

Episode#16-Wrath of the Snow White

This episode is pointless and I have had countless people ask me to get to the point on this story, but my friends, is there ever a point? Whats the point of life? We live to die. End of story.

Yep. I'm that deep.

Sorry guys, I'm about to get into the second season, Love Never Dies (Andrew Lloyd Webber's sequel to the Phantom of the Opera) and the point starts there.

Stuff just got real.

-Meg Giry



(some girl in a yellow dress and short black hair comes up behind Erik)

Sw-HI!!!

Phantom-AHHHHHHHHH..........Who are you??

Sw-I'm a princess

Phantom-Oookkkk.....but who....are.........you?

Sw-Oh............well.....I'm.........My ...name is.......uh........before I say it will you promise not to laugh??!??

Phantom-uh....ok

Sw-Okay..............my name...........is (creepy music)....Snow White!!!!!

Phantom-(laughing so hard he may pee his pants)so(talking between fits of laughter) so...that's your name? Snow White?..........hahahahhahahahaha

SnowWhite-WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP MAKING FUN OF MY NAME
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Raoul-She's pretty sexy Erik. I'd stop laughing

Phantom-Well...I'm going to marry Christine so it doesn't matter

Raoul-...

Phantom-...

Both-DIBBS!

SnowWhite-YEAH! Wait, so what were talking about?

Both-Will you go out with me?

Christine-No, neither of you

Both-Why?

Christine-Because Snow White chick isn't a girl(crowd gasps as Christine pulls off her mask and reveals Voldemorts head)

All-What are you doing in there?

Phantom-Cause it's kind of weird

Voldemort-I wanted to see how stupid you two really were.

Phantom-Well, yeah we are, brother,but must you prove it...oOo a breadstick

Raoul-yeah...BREADSTICKS

Voldemort-HAHAHA I HAVE YOU NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment