Sunday, November 20, 2011

Episode#12-Fairy Boy

(Edward has fallen in love with Meg. He carries a sleeping Meg into the forest. She wakes)

Edward-Do you know what I look like in the sun...

Meg-....

(Edward takes off his shirt and sparkles in the light)

I know what are you are....

Edward-say it....


out loud...

say it...

Meg-...Fairy...

Edward-and are you afraid-wait, what?

Meg-Fairy...do you know tinker bell!??! I love her!!?!

Edward-n-no I don't. I'm not a fair...I'm

Meg-Yes you are! You are a fairy! A very manly fairy. Do you have pixie dust?... your not very cheery

Edward-do you every shut up?

Meg-I thought fairys were allergic to breadsticks. This might not work then...I don't know...

Edward-Meg, shut up. Ugh.(Edward runs off, leaving meg rambling in the forest, she does not notice he's gone until she finally shuts up 5hrs. later)

Meg-FAIRY BOY WHERE ARE YOU WAAHHH.........I WANTED TO MEET TINKER BELL WAAHHH........I WANT MORE BREADSTICKS (thenLuke appears out of no where sparkling and with over sized teeth) Hey Lukey

Luke-I want BLOOD

Meg-OHHHHH. YOUR A FAIRY TOO!  CAN YOU SHOW ME TINKER BELL?

Luke-MEG! you  have to run!I'm not stable!

Meg-Its okay fair luke, be strong

Luke-MEG RUN!

Meg-NO!

Luke-Raoul will buy you armani

Meg-ARMANI-i mean...No!

Luke-...he has breadsticks

Meg-.........RAOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Raoul-What?

Meg-Lukey said you would get me breadsticks

Raoul-Well I'm not

Meg-awww......LUKE HE WON'T BUY ME BREADST...AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LUKEY GET OFF ME YOUR HURTING ME

Luke-Never that werewolf is going to hurt you

Meg-AHHHHHHH CHRISTINE HELP ME

Christine-NOO

Meg-WHY

Christine-BECAUSE I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE

Meg-THATS NOT FAIR

Christine-LIFE ISN'T FAIR

Meg-WHERE HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE

Its me Lukey!Remember?

Edward-Your going to have to jog his memory...maybe a sound or smell

Meg-(Lightbulb)BREADSTICKS

Luke-Meggie! Oh Meg! (they embrace and split a breadstick)j

Christine-Why won't you die already?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment