Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Episode#5

(All are in a conference room and look puzzled)

Christine-Why did Meg call us here?

Raoul-She said it was for some announcement

Phantom-Probably she's gonna tell us she's prego
(Raoul laughs, madame Giry is outraged)
...With Raoul's baby

Raoul-HEY!

MmeGiry-Not my baby girl

(Christine rolls her eyes)

Edward-Why am I here? Really?

(Meg enters tthe room, takes several deep breaths, then begins)

Meg-I thank you all for coming here today for I...I have confession. I'm i'm...i'm...imm...

Phantom-SPIT IT OUT!

Meg-IM NOT A NATURAL BLONDE

ALL-GASP

Mme Giry-Meg!How could you!I worked so hard to keep it a secret!

Raoul-Eww peroxide

Christine-(under her breath)i told you Erik. You owe me 20 bucks

Mme Giry-In other new, we have a new opera house owner. A Mr. Voldemort
(Enter Voldemort)

Phantom-Why,...it can't be..tom?

Voldemort-Erik?

Both-MY DEAR OLD FRIEND

Christine-eww whose that?

Phantom-My brother

Raoul-HAHAHAHAHA EWWWW! HAHAHA YOU HAVE A BROTHER?

Phantom-Yes, I have a brother

(Enter:Bella, all mad)

Bella-What are you doing here edward........I'm waiting

Edward-.........

Bella-Oh, I know your flirting in another time stream AGAIN

Edward-I'm sorry

Bella-Sorry won't cut it mister, we are going home, say goodbye cause we are going home...Oooo a breadstick... this is good...if there are more of these we can stay longer...where is the nearest hotel I am ordering more of these(Eating them on the way out)

Voldemort-Well I just dropped by I'm on the, um, run and I'm a wizard
(Harry, Luke, Hermione, And Ron jump in from a blue thingy, as my friend Christine Daae wrote it)

Harry-We've got you now Voldemort

Voldemort-AAAAAAHHHHH(Says the killing spell and harry and him battle while hermione and ron puts up a protection barrier and luke is on the floor eating breadsticks. The trio continute to fight voldy while luke eats the breadsticks, Meg's eye has been caught by the hot luke skywalker, jedi knight)

Meg-Ooo your cute. May I have some of your breadsticks?

Luke-No! Their mine! (to himself) the precious breadsticks. She wants the precious, but we's can't let her haves it...

Meg-still so hot

Raoul-Hey, Christine, is that her-my-ninny girl single? cuz if your dating Erik im just not gonna waste my time...

Ron-BAACKKE OFF BLLOKE!

Raoul-dude, whats wrong with your voice?

Ron-Whats wrong with yours?

Raoul-Tusche...But seriously I wanna make out with your girlfriend

Ron-We're not dating

Raoul-Hahaha and I gots money!!!Take that Weasley!

Ron-Fine! Then i'll snog Christine

Raoul-...WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH DUDE! (Ron is snogging Christine) Um dude turn around (Phantom slips punjab lasso around ron and throws him out the window to his death)

Hermione-RON! YOU MONSTER, YOU JUST KILLED MY FINACE

Phantom-Thank you, do you want to make make out?

Hermione- uh, no. stuptify

(The Phantom falls into his lake, his mask fell off, hermione gasps
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Harry-Hermione whats wrong?

Hermione-He just killed Ron

Harry-NNNNOOOOOO RON

Ron-what?

Hermione-Oh ron your alive

Meg-Your cute can we makeout>

Ron-No, im engaged

Bella-Edward did you find us a hotel

Edward-no

Bella-Did you buy me more breadsticks

Edward-Yes, here

Bella-Yea yummy

Luke-Hey you (pointing to meg) get over here

Meg-ok why

Luke-I want to make out with you

Meg-Really?

Luke-No

Meg-No fair

Luke-Life isn't fair

Meg-Where have I heard that before?......Oooo a breadstick yummy!

Luke-NO MY PRECIOUS BREADSTICKS (sobs)

Meg-Its just a breadstick.....Wow what a wimp!(meg walks off)

No comments:

Post a Comment