Sunday, November 27, 2011

Episode#34

(in Mr.Y's office)

Meg-Tell me did you watch!? Tell me that you saw! Did you hear the crowd, the way they cheered, I hope your proud! Did you like the new routine, was it passable I mean? I can change a thing or two...WHAT SHOULD I DO!No, don't say it, I can guess, but I promise I'll progress!

Phantom-Yes of course, whatever you feel is best.

Meg-Did the costume look okay? To revealing would you say? People seem to like the view...

MmeGiry-Meg, please...

Meg-I could show abit more skin, that'd be sure to bring em in!

MmeGiry-MEG! Can't you see that the master's at work? Can't you see that his mind's somewhere else? Can't you see that obviously, he's thinking of things, more important than you!

Phantom-Careful Madame, your forgetting yourself.

MmeGiry-Don't you see he forgot what his is! Opening day, a big deal, what a fuss, as success means not, I guess, compared to the things that the master must do!

Phantom-That's quiet enough!

MmeGiry-...CHRISTINE! CHRISTINE!

Meg-Christine...

MmeGiry-Meg leave. Now.

Phantom-I love her.

MmeGiry-She loves Raoul, his beauty, his youth, It's long past time you the truth.

Phantom-...

Christine-What? Who is saying my name? Oh, you. Wow Giry you look more wrinkled than the last time I saw you (everyone laughs)

Phantom-Christine, do you want to come back to me?

Christine-I would but Raoul would beat me

Phantom-WHAT? I WILL, THIS TIME, DEFEAT HIM WITH BREADSTICKS AND HAVE YOU AS MY PRIZE. I GO!

Christine-ERIK WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment