Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Love Never Dies-Episode#22

Alright, Love Never Dies,....It's pretty self explanatory. Get ready for a time warp I guess....




Phantom-Ready to end this viscount

Raoul-Since the moment I first heard her sing

Christine-*under breath*aww

(They fight, Phantom falls)

Raoul-Say your final prayers. Citizens!I've tracked down this murderer who must've been found, this animal who runs to ground. Too long he's preyed on us but now we know, the Phantom of the Opera is here deep down below.*To Christine like crazy psycho*CHRISTINE! SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!

Phantom-RAOUL!

Raoul-In all this time. You've never called me Raoul.

Phantom-She's yours if you let me live. I promise, it's over, you won.

Raoul-Alright, but let me ask you this -Erik- Why would you want to live in a world where you could never hold her again, never kiss her again

Phantom-Sometimes life is more than love

Raoul-Your wrong *extracts sword from Erik's throat*

Phantom-Good-bye everyone. Good-bye, my angel of music *swishes his cape and disappears*

Christine-You won

Raoul-I won you, so beautiful

Christine-and I won you, I always loved you, but with Erik, I was so scared, what you said was beautiful.

Raoul-We will run away together, and get married immediately

Christine-Raoul-

Raoul-Lets go

Christine-But-

Raoul-C'mon! I have bacon strips...

Christine-You know I can't say no to those

*In the Paris country side, the two have just been married

Christine-I have some news

Raoul-So do I

Christine-Whats yours?

Raoul-You go first

No you

No you

Christine-Okay snookums, I'll go. Raoul, I'm pregnant
What's your news

Raoul-Well, I was gonna say, I got some breadstick, bacon strips and beer, but I'm glad you went first *passes out*



**********************10 YEARS LATER***********************

Raoul-Christine! Christine! Get your butt in here!

Christine-Yes baby!!*hurries in*

Raoul-We're going to Coney Island! To sell your voice, God knows why anyone wants to hear it, but we just got a letter from Phantasma, A theme park, and it's owner and creator, Mr.Y. And he wants the "soprano of the century" to perform. huh, must be damaged.

Christine-huh...must be...
Gustave, dear!

Gustave-Yes mother?

Christine-Pack your things, were going on a trip

Gustave-Where? Oh goodness, Mother this is great!

Raoul-Quiet!God, must you make such a noise?

Christine-Raoul,-

Raoul-He. hurts. my. head

Christine-Yes dear.

Raoul-Bring me my brandy.

Christine-I-I-III I think you've had e-enough

Raoul-BRING ME ANOTHER DRINK!

Christine-Yes dear*hurries out*


*Screen moves to Coney Island.  Shows Meg, in a skimpy dress (she's a vaudeville performer, stripper/prostitute) and Madame Giry (still in her black taffeta dress she's always worn)*

Man#1-Meg, Take five!

MmeGiry-Beautiful Meg!

Meg-Really?

MmeGiry-I say that not only as your mother, but as your producer

Meg-Does her agree?It's been three months! He never comes to see the shows! Put in a word for me, just one.

MmeGiry-You may get more than that, he has been composing again. late at night

Meg-F-for me?

MmeGiry-Continue to work hard, make yourself useful to him

*Christine, Raoul and Gustave arrive*

Raoul-I'm going to get a drink

Christine-Raoul, please-

Raoul-PLEASE WHAT?!

Christine-Nothing, just, promise me, you'll come home this time

*He storms off*

Christine-*calls to Meg*Excuse me, Miss, would you mind?

Meg-Heaven help me could it be? No it couldn't possibly...

Christine-Sorry, do I-?

Meg-Yes, I think you do

Christine-Have we-?

Meg-Go on, take a guess

Christine-Wait, it can't be. Is it?

Meg-YES!

Christine-Oh my God I can't believe it's you!

Meg-Look at you Christine, regal as a queen and beautiful!

Christine-Meg, and you as well, I-i could hardly tell it's you

Both-MY DEAR OLD FRIEND. Can't believe your here old friend

Christine-After all this time,

Meg-So glad you came

Christine-You look...sublime

Meg-You look the same

Both-My sweet old friend, never thought we'd meet old friend

Christine-Look at you, a star

Meg-and you a wife

Both-and isn't life a splendid thing

Christine-and here we are,

Meg-To see the sights?

Christine-And sing

Meg-t-to sing?

Christine-and of course as a treat for my son, Meg, meet Gustave

Meg-WHO HIRED YOU TO SING HERE?

Raoul-You

MmeGiry-It can't be you

Raoul-Is this a jest?

MmeGiry-How can this be

Raoul-We've come to work

MmeGiry-At whose request!?

Raoul-The contracts here

MmeGiry-I WANT TO SEE! MY GOD THE PRICE!!!!

Raoul-It's rather high

MmeGiry-Why, its absurd

Raoul-Oh, yes I know. Inform your boss, that by the by the fee goes up or else we go

Both-My dear old friend, here's how things appear old friend

MmeGiry-He who pays the bill-

Raoul-Times two or three

MmeGiry-Be sure he will

Raoul-And handsomely

Both-And dear old friend, now that we are clear old friend

MmeGiry-That's all very well, but til your gone, you'll wait upon my boss' whim

Raoul-Oh yes your boss, and who is that?

MmeGiry-It's him



Meg-Sorry, did I hear you right? Here to sing?

Christine-Tomorrow night,

Meg-I'm afraid there must be some mistake, you can't be performing

Christine-Why?

Meg-Mainly dear, cuz so am I. I'm in fact the star for heavens sake, What are you to sing?

Christine-Just one little thing, an aria

Meg-no...

Christine-Please you needn't fret. I'm sure you will get your due

Meg-UGH!


*THAT NIGHT*

Phantom-Christine

Christine-What?

Phantom-Christine

Christine-W-whose there?

*the phantom reveals himself to Christine*

Y-you!W-why are you here? Why! How dare you! I have a life now!

Phantom-Don't do this...Don't fight me...I created this so you could come back to me and our breadsticks

Gustave-Mother!Mother!I'm scared!What a dream! An awful dream! Someone strange and mad, seething me and drowning me!

Christine-Hush, it's fine. There's someone I want you to meet. Gustave this is-Mr. Y

Phantom-Hell, son

Gustave-sir,

Phantom*Gasps!*I-I-I have to go

*runs and Christine follows*

Christine-Whats wrong?

Phantom-Did you notice something pecular about his eyes?

Christine-N-no

Phantom-You know, my eyes were once described to the people of the opera house as "black holes" they were so dark and deep set, it always appeared as if I had none,...so did the boy. How could you think I wouldn't guess?

Christine-W-what do you mean?

Phantom-Or did you think I wouldn't know?

Christine-Oh no

Phantom-Do you have something to confess?

Christine-Please don't make me

Phantom-I want the truth right now if so!

Christine-He's not Raoul's son. He's yours












Holy snap-ski, right? Okay, that was like the entire first act condesed into one episode and after a few, we begin to put our own spin on Webber's new musical. Everyone from Paris is coming back, and some new characters are coming too. The basic gist is, it's ten years later, and Coney Island is at its prime and who better to run in than the Phantom? In an attempt to win back Christine, he puts on the Mr. Y front and requests the soprano of the century. We used alot of lines from the songs to make these episodes, but cut out more than we put in.Dear Old Friend, one of my favorites, got the end cut out. Beneath a Moonless sky got cut out entirely, it explains how Gustave came to be. The begining of The Phantom Confronts Christine was the very end. And if anyone wants to see the musical, the orginal London cast is doing a world tour, Sidney is about to open it (and Andrew is currently on the search for Gustaves, they said I was too tall to audition, farts sacks, jk Webber, I love you!!!!) and Melbourne is also doing shows. Well, Giry will shut up and check her spelling and then post it. Do you know they say breadsticks is not in the dictionary!?! WHAT KIND OF WORLD IS THIS!!!!!!

   In emtional termoil,

Meg Giry

No comments:

Post a Comment