Sunday, November 27, 2011

Episode#36-And, So it Begins...

(Christine and Hermione were talking, when Raoul bursts in)

Christine-Raoul, what is it?

Raoul-Um, you cannot sing tonight

Christine-Why ever not?

Hermione-I'll go get Gustave *leaves*

Raoul-Umm because I just don't want you to and umm and if you could relive the moment I got you from Erik would you...you...pick me again?

Christine-*thinks*No I wouldn't but to make him happy I will put on a forced smile* Of course I would, but why would you ask?

Raoul-Umm no reason.......and do you have any cash on you

Christine-Here's a twenty

Raoul-Thanks (runs out of room)

Gustave-Hey what did I miss?

Christine-Nothing

Gustave-Nothing ever happens

Christine-No, stuff does happen just...grown-up things

Gustave-No fair

No comments:

Post a Comment