Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Episode#28-Return of the Cullens

Edward-BELLA BELLA BELLA WHERE ARE YOU

Bella-right beside you

Edward-Oh, well anyway, stay near me,I don't want to lose you...Bella? Bella? Renesmee? BELLA, RENSEMEE CARLIE WHERE ARE YOU TWO?

Bella&Renesmee-right here

Bella-Edward! I'm taking Renesmee to go see the performers, okay?

Edward-Have fun, I gotta pee

Bella-Edward, you can't pee

Edward-Oh yeah! I forgot! Well I'm going to go moose my hair then

Bella-k

Renesmee-(Okay guys, She's really 4 but looks 12 in our story. Enjoy the immortal baby)Mommy! Let's go see the 'oh la la girl'!!Please!!

Bella-Okay baby *laughs* okay

Renesmee-*runs up to Meg*Can I have your autogrpah!!!Please!Please!

Meg-Woow kid, sure, just don't pee on me or somethin', k?

Renesmee-*nods*

Meg-Ya know somethin' kid? You look just like some people I used to know. Wonder where they are now.

Bella-You wouldn't by any chance maen me?*laughs*

Meg-BELLS! Wheres...freddie? edmund?

Bella-Edward, he's gelling his hair

Meg-Not like he needs it. Hows that chunk of hunk these days? and look at you! Immortal, no doubt! How sweet. *looks at Renesmee*And this sweeties name is....?

Renesmee-Renesmee

Meg-Wow!I can't say that. I guess your names 'nessie'

Bella-Did you just nick name my daughter after the lochness monster?

Meg-Am I speaking french here? No, I used to, but I'm not.

***

Bella-Hey Christine!

Christine-Oh bella! Hello dear!

Bella-Hello

Christine-Whose this lovely girl behind you?

Bella-My daughter, Renesmee

Christine-Oh she's precious. And this is my son, Gustave.

Bella-So handsome, Looks just like his father, how is Erik these days?

Christine-You mean Raoul, how is Raoul? Fine.Fine...you'll find him at the bar

Bella-Oh

(shows Gustave and Nessie)

Renesmee-Hey

Gustave-Hey. Sorry about my mom. She's...well taht whole 'precious' thing must've been a little mcuh.

Renesmee-I'm used to it, trust me

Gustave-Same her. "oh, you look just like..." no one ssems to tell who I look like *sigh*

Renesmee-*sigh*When I was little, my parents lied and said I was their niece, but I looked too much like the both of them. People noticed.

Gustave-*stares*

Renesmee-what?

Gustave-You-you kinda understand me....ya know?

Renesmee-*turns away*this could be a good friendship *leaves*

Gustave-YES!!! YA HOO!!!! *Skips to room*

No comments:

Post a Comment