Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Episode#19

Meggie here made a slip. Looks like THIS is the last TRULY pointless one. Meg has checked. Okay, if you notice I talk in the third person a lot, it's because it's extremely fun. I do it all the time. TRY IT! not around adults though, I got tested for it once. Haha, but seriously, not kidding about the testing.

Bella-EDWARD! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RAN OFF WITH MEG!

Edward-Bella, love,I'm 110. I can't stay with you FOREVER! I get bored. And your a bi-polar goth chick who doesn't know how to brush her hair. When I left you went suicidal and the little friend you had ditched you. you HAVE no life outside of Jacob and myself.

Bella-NO TRUE! I like breadsticks! And those crunchy bacon strips that come in a yellow bag

Edward-Where did you get those?

Bella-At Jacob's house.

Edward-Bella, love, those are doggie treats.

Bella-oh

(Luke comes running in)

Luke-BACON!Gotta get that bacon!

Bella-Who wants a beggin' strip?

Luke-ME! I'd get it myself but I don't have thumbs!

Meg-*sigh*Raoul's pants are too tight

No comments:

Post a Comment