Sunday, November 27, 2011

Episode#40-Love Never Dies

*In background*

Gangle-And now, the moment we've all been waiting for,, the command performance by Christine Daae!

Jasper-Christine! *runs into the theatre. There's an old lady in the front and he pushes her down for a chair*

Christine-Who knows when love begins, who knows what makes it start, one day it's simply there, alive inside your heart...

(camera angle moves to back stage showing Gustave in a darkened corridor, and a gloved hand reaches out for him and pulls him back)

LOVVVVEEEE NEEEEVVERRR  DIESS!! (Song ends(sorry I didn't give you the whole song))


*backstage*

Phantom-Ah, Christine, my Christine. What a triumph you gave me tonight, my Christine, all the dark silent years now set right, ah, Christine.

Christine-The song was beautiful, it sounded beautiful, every note every word. And it felt beautiful and I felt beautiful.

Both-Lost in the music once more. feeling it rise up and soar, alive once again!!

*In Christine's dressing room, there is a note labeled for Christine, she reads aloud*

Christine-"Little Lotte, I beg you, forgive me. Little Lotte, ah what fools we once were long ago in our youth in Paris at the opera. Romantic Idiots. Now I must go, our choices are made. The opera is done, and those notes have been played, may your angel of music watch over you now and give you what I wish I gave you some how,

Yours,
In regret,
Raoul."


***

Christine-...Gustave

Phantom-What is it?

Christine-Gustave! Gustave! He should be here, he was meant to be here!

Phantom-It's that idiot, Raoul. Why I'll kill that drunken fool, that he dare take this child, a child that isn't his. MR. SQUELCH!

Squelch-Sir?

Phantom-Seal the port, blockade each rode, call in every favor that I'm owed, I'll be damned if he leaves this isle!!!

Squelch-The vicomte DeChangy left here, in a carriage, saw with my own eyes sir. There was no one with him

Phantom-Are you quite certain he left here alone?

Squelch-Sir was there anyone else here backstage?

Phantom-Yes-....Yesssss. Madame Giry, she was here, with her viscous little sneer and that comment she made- the ungrateful back-bitting snake! She's been grievous indeed! She'll get hers now garunteed! Go now quickly bring her 'round, bring the boy back safe and sound. Then I'll tear her LIMB FROM LIMB!

***

MmeGiry-What is the meaning of this? How dare your minions manhandle me in this fashion, I demand an answer.

Phantom-The boy woman! What have you done with him?

MmeGiry-T-The boy! You think I took the boy! Why would I do such a thing? You think I don't know who he is? All these years...who has been faithful more than I? No one! All these years, how can you think I'd hurt that child. All these years, I've been mother to you and Christine as much as my daughter, do you think I don't know how it hurts, to see ones own child fall to harm?!!

Phantom-Gustave!?! Gustave!? GUSTAVE!!

Fleck-Sir? I just passed Meg's dressing room, it was empty as a tomb, but her mirror was smashed, all in pieces on the floor

Phantom-Meg...

MmeGiry-Oh my God

Fleck-And I saw her down the hall, pulling someone pale and small and she looked all about and then scurried out the door


MmeGiry-God, I left her so destroyed please who knows just what she thought, I'm afraid she's come undone. But she won't hurt him, Meg would never hurt him, how could she hurt him...

Phantom-I know where they've gone, but we must hurry

MmeGiry-In that crowd? There are millions of people out there!

Christine-Gustave, my poor Gustave...

Phantom-There's no time to wait!

Christine-Gustave!! *the begin to scour coney and head to the pier. The screen moves to show Meg, holding Gustave underwater*

Gustave-Please Miss Giry, I want to go back, I want my mother...

Meg-The world is hard the world is mean. It's hard to keep your conscience clean

Gustave-Please, your hurting me

Meg-The sea is calm, the sea is gray, it washes everything away

Gustave-I can't swim!

Meg-Don't worry, it's almost over. Sink into the deep, blue and cool and kind, enjoy fluffed sleep, let the past unwind, leave the hurt behind.

Phantom-Let go of him!

Meg-Not another step!

Phantom-Let go of him or I promise you-

Meg-Not another word!Always wondered how to make you watch, well watch me now! I took a little trip to coney island. I took a little trip because of you. I did as mother said, and followed where you lead, and tried to do what little I could do. Well here's the way it works on Coney Island. They make you pay for every little crumb. I gave what they would take, I gave it for your sake, now look at me and see what I've become. Bathing Beauty on the beach, bathing beauty in her dressing room. Bathing Beauty in the dark. On their laps, in their arms in the beds!

MmeGiry-Meg, my little Meg

Phantom-What are you saying?

Meg-Who helped you raise the money? Who helped the permits come through? Who greased the wheels of your high-flying deals, bought you time when the bills came to. Who swayed the local bosses, carried favor with the press, no, not her. And who kept singing? Desperate for your favor? Who kept dancing? Hoping you would save her? Who kept dying and this is what you gave her!!! (pulls out gun and points it at Gustave) Now that I've got your attention at last, here's the big finish and then you can go.

Phantom-...Give me the gun Meg. Give me the hurt and the pain and the gun Meg. Give me the blame for not seeing the things that you've done Meg. Give me the chance to see you clear at last

Meg-See me clear at last?

Phantom-You feel ugly, you feel used, you feel broken, you feel used. Ah, but me, I can see all the beauty underneath

Meg-Y-yes

Phantom-You've been robbed of love and pride, been ignored and pushed aside. Even so, I still know there is beauty underneath

Meg-Yes

Phantom-Diamonds never sparkles bright, if they aren't set just right beauty sometimes goes unseen we can't all be like Christine

Meg-Christine? Christine? (arms flailing)!? ALWAYS CHRISTINE!!*POW the gun has been shot and hits Jasper in the chest*

No! I didn't mean to!

Renesmee-Uncle dear, say something, say anything!

Gustave-Where's papa he should be here! Where's papa?

Christine-Your father, your real father...Go to your room and pack, we're going home

Gustave-*nods and leaves*

Phantom-Your leaving?

Christine-*nods*

Phantom-No Christine, no! Once upon another time, I knew how our story would end. I had a taste of joy, the most I ever knew. Now there isn't anytime and somehow our story is done...What about me? What am I to do?

Christine-Just love, just live, just give what you can give. but right now, Raoul and Gustave need me. Had you asked for me, begged for me those years ago, we wouldn't have this problem today, but trust me, we are all to blame. Remember, love never dies, kiss me one last time. *they share one long kiss then break apart. Gustave returns*

Gustave-I'm ready mother

Meg-We're coming too. The oh la la girl has to die sometime. Meg is forever.

*the board the Atlantic queen. Raoul sees Christine and runs to her and they share a heart breaking kiss*

Gustave-I guess this is good-bye

Renesmee-I guess so I-I-I (she runs into his arms and kisses him)
I just wish this wasn't goodbye f-forever...............Mother, Father can we pleas go back with them, pretty please?

Edward-If it really means that much to you

Renesmee-Yay!

(Christine and Meg)

Meg-(crying) C-C-Christine I-i'm so sor-ry. I-I will find a way t-to make it up to you

Christine-It's okay Meg, stop crying...calm down calm down...take deep breaths in out. Good feel better?

(meg nods)

Meg, I think someone is here to see you

Meg-Luke, LUKE LUKEY LUKEY (Runs over) Luke I've missed you so much I can't tell you in words how much I missed you I-I-I love you more than anyone (they kiss)

Voldemort-Alls ell that ends well...and why am I still in this tinker bell costume...all though it does make me look manly...er don't you think so Giry

MmeGiry-Yes, yes I do............NOW KISS ME YOU FOOL
(They kiss)

Phantom-Christine are you sure there is nothing I can do to keep you here with me?

Christine-Yes, I'm sure

Phantom-Can I come back with you and Raoul and I can fight over you with breadsticks again

Christine-Sure, just don't say breadsticks around Meg and Luke

Luke-Did someone say breadsticks?

Meg-Yes, and I still feel cold from when you bit me

Luke-I'll keep you warm (they snuggly)

Harry-Ginny, I'm sorry, can you forgive me?

Ginny-Maybe, if you buy me alot of breadstick. Alot of breadsticks and let me have a breadstick party on the boat now

Harry-Okay EVERYONE BREADSTICK PARTY IN 5 MINUTES.....accio breadsticks accio party stuff accio party food...

Meg&Luke-YAY BREADSTICK PARTY YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment