Sunday, November 27, 2011

Episode#32-Gustave and Renesmee;The Start of Forever

Meg Giry urges you to get out the tissues


(Renesmee sits in her room, brushing her hair, and looking out her window, a classic, cliche romeo and juliet scene. Then suddenly *Clank Clank Clank* Against her window, it opens and a small pale figure comes in. Renesmee is not seen in the dark room with her back against the wall, she grabs a baseball bat and *SMACK*)

Gustave-Ow! Nessie! Its me!

Renesmee-Gustave!What are you doing here, you'll get caught

Gustave-I don't car. I had to see you and Dang! Girl! You gat and arm!

Renesmee-Well, you know, its nothin'. I can't believe your dad got away with that

Gustave-He always does, that was SOOOO embarrassing.

Renesmee-No *Kisses him* it was brave. Want some bacon?

Gustave-Where'd you get those? Those are doggie treats...Your seeing that werewolf again aren't you!

Renesmee-No! Gustave! He just stopped by, were just friends I swear!

Gustave-Yeah, right...I thought you were different

Renesmee-I am! Please stay

Gustave-Fine. I am.

Renesmee-.............So, what are you doing tomorrow?

Gustave-I'm meeting Mr. Y.

Renesmee-Oh well, tomorrow night I was think we could get some dinner-

Gustave-Cause that worked out so well before. Maybe your right. Its late. I'm leaving.

*leaves*

Renesmee-But what if I never want you to go?

*she eats the bacon*






Meg Giry says sniff sniff. :( don't worry, Love Never Dies season ends... some what happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment