Monday, November 21, 2011

Episode#17

This is the first episode that really give you insight to Christine and Raoul. Why does Raoul stick around? Why does Christine let him? AND(!!!) CHRISTINE DAAE'S HAIR SECRETS REVEALED! What she told us in this exclusive episode of-

Phantom-Raoul, quit talking to yourself!

Raoul-SORRY! carry on Meg.

The boys are sorry, Meggie's back now and that's the last time I leave Raoul in charge...what the crap is he saying about Christine's hair? Sorry guys. Back to the show

Albino Giry out


(Raoul and Christine are dancing)

Christine-(thinking)*Maybe if I smile really big, he won't suspect anything*

Raoul-Christine, do you want to tell me something?

Christine-no!!

Raoul-Your hair is so pretty-OMG you stole my volumizing shampoo!

(Christine runs, Raoul makes it to her dressing room. There, there are two notes both label 'Raoul' )

Raoul-(reads aloud)

Dear Raoul,
    I may be deformed, buy your just plain UGLY

Love, Erik


Did he say "love"?


Dearest lover, Raoul,
      Even with his mask off, you still look like crap next to him.
P.S. we're in the cemetery

(Raoul runs to his horse stables and jumps on a white horse)

To the cemetery Snowflake!(thinks)*don't fall off. don't fall off. don't fall off*


***THUD***

Phantom-I told you he would fall off, give me 50 franks

Christine-dang!

(Raoul draws his sword and points it at Erik)

Phantom-Poke me, I dare you

Christine-What do you have to say Raoul?

Raoul-My pants are too tight

Christine-*sigh*AAARRRRGGGG I HATE YOU, I THOUGHT YOU  LOVED ME I GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE BUT NOO YOU ARE SUCH A (Erik kisses her) that was a  very nice way to make me shut up

Phantom-Christine, I know we haven't know each other very long but

(opens a box,which holds a bear, which holds another box, that when he opens it, it shows a diamond wedding ring)

will you marry me?

Raoul-You never give me a chance

Phantom-Your right, hahahahaha (lifts up Christine,kisses her then runs off)



P.S. faithful reader, your all knowing Meg Giry here, they don't get married...


OR DO THEY?

Meg-RAOUL GO AWAY

Raoul-wahh ha haaawww

Meg-stupid Viscount. Ugh.

Gotta go loving readers. see ya later, get your sleep, feed your face, water your dog, and go do something (just don't do something illegal, I don't support that) so long, fare well, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment