Saturday, November 19, 2011

Episode#10-the party goes on

(Edward is coming home(or to the hotel) to Bella after a hard day of...eating**. To his surprise, he is not the only one in his home)

Edward-(knocks on door)Bella! Its me! I'm home!

Bella-(opens door, there is a goat behind her)hey babe! Wazzap?(There are mad strobe lights and wild music and people all behind her. Clearly there is a....party.)

Edward-Bella what is this?!!?

Bella-We're having a breadstick party!!

Meg-YEAH! THEY'RE NUMMY!

Edward-NOT HELPING MEG!...may I have one?

Meg&Luke-NO OUR PRECIOUS

Meg-Don't worry Lukey, he won't take the breadsticks

Luke-(Rocking in fetal position, shaking and talking to himself) the precious. the precious. the precious. etc....

Meg-shhh baby its alright

Luke-(looks up at Meg, like a small child with big eyes)Precious?

Phantom-Christine! aren't you having fun?

Christine-(no feeling)yeah...I milked the goat...Woo Hoo

Raoul-Thats the spirit!

Phantom-Why are you here?

Raoul-...I like the breadsticks

Christine-Thats all?(waving to herself)

Raoul-...well...yeah

Christine-Wahhhhhh!

Phantom-Why do you care?

Christine-I'm not looking for anything serious! Just you two fighting over me and ruining your lives trying to obtain something you can't get! WAHHHH!

Phantom&Raoul-ahh....WAHHHHH

Edward-WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN HERE?(edward finds Giry and Voldemort kissing in the corner)

Raoul-ewwww old people luv. Why is old people love so gross

Phantom-Because one of them is deforemed

Edward-and the other has really weird legs

Raoul-good point

(voldy and Giry finally finish kissing)

What is with all the kissing around here. DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE SANITY?

Phantom-We are sane, its you who is not sane or good enough skills to makeout with Christine or Meg or Hermininy or...

Raoul-I GET IT YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE FUN OF ME

Phantom-yes we do

Edward-its a very good passtime

Meg&Luke-oooo a precious breadstick. YEA BREADSTICKS

MmeGiry-oh voldy! I love you!

Voldemort-I love you too my little Ma Belle

MmeGiry-Oh you!(giggle)

Raoul-Ewww

Phantom-Really guys? How gross, like, there are kids here

Edward-Speaking of kids, how is Meg handling this?

Raoul-Handling what?

Phantom-Dude! Do you just not pay attention or what! Madame Giry and Voldy are gonna get married and celebrate there old people love.

Raoul-So?

Phantom-Sooo Megs gonna get a new Daddy

Raoul-Ohhh! Ewww! HEY MEG!

Meg-WHAT!!(she is angry because Raoul interupted she and Luke's makeout)

Raoul-Does everybody makeout? sigh. Your mom's getting married

Meg-TO WHO!!?!??!

Raoul-To moldy voldy. His hand she holdies. His soul is coldy. And his forehead is foldy. And-

Meg-ENOUGH! Mom,...us that...true?

MmeGiry-I didn't want you to find out this way Meg. I love you...but I love Voldy too And...Meg... Voldy and i are going to have a baby.

Meg-Mom!

MmeGiry-Oh Meg! I wasn't something I could avoid! We were at the zoo and voldy looked hot and that baby and-

Meg-Wait, did you say zoo?

MmeGiry-well yes, a baby.

Meg-What kind?

MmeGiry-Oh, did I not say? A baby giraffe

Luke-GIRAFFE! YOU SCARED ME AND I PEED AGAIN AND YOU SAY GIRAFFE!?!?!!?!

MmeGiry-Well, yeah

Meg-hehe...you peed





**This a reference to Edwards hunting. I mean really? They're vampires. Edward has super strength and speed and it shouldn't be that hard to catch a deer or something. If red-necks can do it, so can he.


-Did any one catch Breaking Dawn pt. 1? The best Twilight movie yet. The actors were at their best, Bella's dress was gorgeous, and so were the vamps. Okay, that was the fatest, ugliest animated baby though, I mean, when Edward pulled it out of her it must have weight like 30 pounds. But seriously, it was great. I greatly admire Kristen Stewart, it must be hard to do those scenes on Isle Esme(SOOOO EMBARRASING! even with Rob!) But it was great and I recommend everyone seeing it.

Totaly geeking out (not that I don't do that every other minute)

-Meg Giry

No comments:

Post a Comment