Monday, November 14, 2011

Epidsode #2

Christin-hmm. Should I spend the day with the the hot, genius, composer, mysterious Erik. OR... the rich, pompous, spoiled, hot Raoul....DECISIONS! DECISIONS!
Oh, I just can't choose. its so hard!

Raoul-Pick me! Pick me!

Phantom-No pick me!

Christine-Decisions, decisions...I say we duel with...*deadly music builds* BREADSTICKS!!

Raoul&Phantom-Breadsticks?!

Raoul-*hushed*I thinks she's lost it...

Phantom-I think girls that are crazy are hot

Raoul-Well I don't, you can have her

Phantom-Serious!!

Raoul-no...BREADSTICK WAR!

Phantom-FOR CHRISTINE

Christine-Wow. I have boys fighting over me....Take that Meg

Meg-Well imma blonde! Take that Christine! Cuz we all know in 1707 intelligence is not a wanted qualitty in a women, so I also have the upper hand!...wait a minute...

Phantom-she is pretty sexy

Raoul-yeah...

Both-FIGHT TO THE DEATH WITH BREADSTICKS FOR MEG!!

Christine-REALLY?REALLY?!

Meg-MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Christine-Meg your evil

Meg-I know

Christine-Raoul, Erik! Don't fight over her. Fight for me, I am richer and better looking

Raoul-True

Phantom-Very true. How about whoever looses gets Meg and whoever wins gets Christine

Raoul-Okay

Chrsistine-yes take that Meg

Meg- No fair

Christine-Life isn't fair

No comments:

Post a Comment