Saturday, December 17, 2011

Episode#66-The Announcement

Reid-Hey, Meg, I'm back

Meg-*cries quietly, unaware of Reid*

Reid-Meg! What's wrong?

Meg-What?Oh, nothing, nothing...

Reid-Meggie, don't lie to me. I'm a profiler. I can tell if you lie

Meg-I know...

Reid-Spill blondie

Meg-...I hate this baby!

Reid-Because-It's mine?

Meg-Because you're only with me because you got me pregnant.

Reid-...Meg, that's so not true.

Meg-Yes it  is!*sobs*

Reid-No...From the moment I saw you, I knew this girl was a beautiful, talented-

Meg-Hooker!*sobs*

Reid-We've all done things we're not proud of

Meg-*sobs*

Reid-I'm going to get the mail, *leaves, enters* The fact that I'm going to have a baby makes me so happy and I'm so happy it gets to have you as a mother. Your not perfect, Meg, no one is. And I may not own a lightsaber or wand, but I know this. I will never stop fighting because, I love you, Meg Giry.

Meg-I love you too. So much. Let's go have -

Reid-You're prego

Meg-So?

Reid-Haha, very funny, c'mon open the mail

*she pulls out a letter, opens it and faints. Spencer catches her then reads the letter*


We have called to announce the engagement
of
Draco Malfoy
to
Rosalie Hale.
They will wed October 10th, 2011
Luv Rosie

Reid-...Omi God...

No comments:

Post a Comment