Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Episode#59-A Surprising Return of Reid

*Ding Dong!*

Draco-Meg! Get the door!

Meg-'Kay! *opens door* You again?!!?

Reid-Yep

Draco-Who is it?

Meg-Dr. Reid! From the BAU!

Draco-The queer one?

Reid-I'm not queer!

Meg-The word means strange! Not...ya know...

Draco-G-

Meg-Not in my house!

Draco-...Fine.

Reid-Mr. Cullen called to alert me of your problem Meg.

Draco-What problem?

Reid-W-

Meg-NOTHING!

Draco-Okay, never mind. I gotta go Meggie. Love ya *leaves*

Reid-We're going to help Brian, and get Alice. She won't hurt you

Meg-I'm so scared...

Reid-This is- hard to do. And I have to ask you something...Do-do you...

Meg-Yes?

Reid-*sigh*Do you like my hair?

Meg-Spencer, let me put this delicately, NO ONE LIKES YOUR HAIR!! YOU NEED TO CUT IT!!! IT'S LONGER THAN MINE!!

Reid-Your really lucky I'm helping you

No comments:

Post a Comment