Thursday, December 15, 2011

Episode#64-Alice's Last Stand

Alice-At last, Meg Giry, least loved by her mother, who crave a prima donna like Christine. Least appreciated by the deformed man who can spot true talent worlds away. Hated by the man who you killed with a single bullet! Did you enjoy it when he died? Did you like to see the fear in his eyes when he dropped cold?!

*Enter:Reid, Draco, Luke, Phantom, Raoul, unbeknownst to Meg*

Meg-Did you know, what he was doing at Coney?

Alice-No. It was FBI business.

Meg-I thought he told you...everything?

Alice-Well-

Meg-Did he tell you that he loved me? That he touched me...held me? That he go me pregnant

Alice-Where is it!? My baby!

Meg-He's well hidden, and when the time comes...he'll kill you and come back to me.

Alice-He did that so I could have a baby!

Meg-Is that what he told you? I thought not. He cheated on you. Because I had more, curves...more beauty. Bathing beauty...on the beach. See her practically GLOOWW!

Alice-Shut up!

Meg-And don't worry, I didn't love him. And he sure didn't love you. And when the time came, the hormones caused by his child and love making in my body caused him to die. And the bullet went through his torso and he died. So sad. But don't worry, he died in the hands of the woman he really loved-

Alice-Hissssssss

Meg-...me

Alice-ah!!!!*lunges, then a blonde boy bursts through the wall with an army of flying monkeys and knocks her out of the way. Alice stares*

Brian-You, are not my mom.

Alice-Jasper...

*Brian rips her head off and the monkeys light her on fire. He looks at Meg and they share a moment and he stalks toward her*

Brian-I couldn't let her hurt you *he runs into her arms*

Meg-My baby...my baby...

Brian-I-i luuuuuvvvvvv yoooouuu mommy *Sob*

Reid-I did my job...

Bella-Dude, you didn't do turtles.

Meg-That's not entirely true. *Brian falls asleep and all leaves, except for Reid*

I'm pregnant.

Reid-...We'll get married tomorrow. It-it is mine, isn't it?

Meg-Yes...yes.

Reid-Okay, I go get tickets for the honeymoon, you go get some rest.

Meg-Of course.

Reid-I don't love you, Meg. But, I'm a good actor can I expect you to do just as well

No comments:

Post a Comment