Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Episode#51-Return To Neverland

Meg-LUKEY

Luke-What?

Meg-I want to see tinkerbell

Luke-But, Meggie, you already have.

Meg-I want to see him er her again

Luke-Him?

Meg-Nothing

Luke-Your in love with tinker bell!!!

Meg-No I don't

Luke-Alright, If you you want tinker bell I'll go and get her

Meg-Yay! Okay, I'll wait here

*Luke is looking for Christine to help him*

Luke-Christine?

Christine-Yes?

Luke-AHHH oh it's you. You scared me

Christine-Hahahaha okay, what did you want me to do?

Luke-Find me a person to play tinker bell again

Christine-Okay here (throws tinker bell costume at him)

Luke-Wait! I'm going to play tinker bell?

Christine-Yep, no go get changed

Luke-...okay...(starts to get undressed)

Christine-Wait!!! Eww gross go and change away from me

Luke-Okay(comes in now changed) Are you sure Voldy couldn't do this

Christine-Yes, now hold still, this is for facebook *click* Perfect. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA go find hahahhaha Meg haaaaaaahahahahhahahahha (luke leaves)

No comments:

Post a Comment