Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Episode#60-Draco's Dirty Little Secret

Reid-MEG!Meg!! *sigh*

Meg-Spencer Reid!!

Reid-Ahh!Waht!!!

Meg-I have been hiding for hours! Why did you not seek!??!

Reid-Meg, you have to tell me these things.

Meg-I thought you were smart! I mean, even Edward can read minds and all he has in his head is that GORGEOUS hair!

Reid-Excuse me, I happen to be-

Meg-Gay! I knew it!

Reid-I'm not gay!!

Meg-Denial isn't good.

Draco-Meg, stop hounding the gay homophob. Dude, it's okay. One day your gonna wake up and go whoa, I like dudes, and you can call my friend,Dumbledore.

Meg-Didn't he-

Draco-Shush!

Reid-This family is so weird...

Draco-Gotta go Meg-sters, bye babe.

Meg-b-*he leaves*He's always doing that lately. Why was the death eater convention 10 months?

Reid-Meg, *touches her hand* things like this...the leaving unexpectedly for long periods of time...he's-

Meg-He's cheating on me.

Reid-...Do you remember that date we had in Vegas?

Meg-Spencer, please don't even start-

Reid-No. That whole time, you loved Luke. I saw it in your eyes...but you weren't ready. He understands that. Draco's keeping you here, isn't he?...Isn't he?!

Meg-...Help please...*sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment