Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Episode#52-Luke VS Draco

Luke-Please, I beg you! Choose me. What does he, have to off-er you?

Draco-Her whole word, come and see, focuses on me. Doesn't it child?

Luke-Meg, Don't fall blind, come inside, let my powers shield you

Draco-Meg my dear, you wish to be free. Doesn't she? Look at me!!!

Meg-No!

Luke&Draco-In the end it will be me! I guarantee!

Meg-Please! Oh please!

Draco-You will choose me *leaves*

Luke-Think Meg. Think of me, of those cool winter nights we spent together. Our adventures. Isn't it time we leave it all behind? Come with me, leave this place behind.*leaves*

Meg-Twisted every way what answer can I give? Am I to risk my my voice to earn this chance for him (draco)? Can I betray the man who held me close at night (luke)? The one who gave me chills and this scarring bite?Luke kills without a thought. Draco murders all that's good. I know I have to choose and I don't want to. Oh God! If I could flee, I'd do it happily... but would I be? Truly?

Christine-Meg, Meg don't worry, I'm here, but go with he, the one that truly loves thee!

No comments:

Post a Comment