Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Episode#50-The Secrets Of Raoul's Swishilious Hair

Phantom-I figured out why how your hair fizzes out. Because of your blowout

Raoul-How?

Phantom-You wear wigs

Raoul-Do not

Phantom-Do too


(Goes on for a few minutes then the Phantom rips off the wig)

Christine-You-You wear a wig and you never told me? After ten years you think you know a guy

Raoul-It's not what you think

Christine-Yes, yes it is. You betrayed me. I-I might divorce you

Raoul-What? But with who?

Phantom-Me

Christine-No

Phantom&Raoul-With who

Christine-With him

(a man on parachute comes in)

James-With me

Raoul-Who are you?

Phantom-He is, of course since I am a huge fan,.........James Bond, Super Smart Super Spy!

Raoul-Who?

Phantom-Aggrrr

James-Yes, I am James Bond, you my friend may call me Mr. Bond...come Christine. We go TO VEGAS

Christine-Wait, why Vegas?

James-Vegas is what the Americans call Awe some

Christine-Oh, I'm french but okay. Bye boys

Both-Noooooo Christine. WAHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO CHRISTINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment