Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Episode#70-The Letter that Hale-d

Meg-Mmmmm

Reid-Hmm?

Meg-Good morning

Reid-Salutations my lovely bride and mother to my children

Meg-Where are they?

Reid-Last I checked, Dianne was asleep, Spencer was crying and Raven Lenore Lucrece AHHHH was picking her nose

Meg-Ah?

Reid-A-H-H-H-H

Meg-'kay, give them to me.

Reid-umm

Meg-I'm getting sick of that phrase

Reid-Where are they?

Meg-By you

Reid-nooooo

Meg-Oh my God...

Reid-There's a note

Meg-GIMMIE SHIMMIE

Reid-k

Meg-*Reads*My beautiful, vlumpous, blondie (okay) I have the kids and don't worry, I will never hurt them, but you must come to me before the setting sun in your oo la la girl attire or you shall never see the children again and I wish to recount our night of passion on Coney. This shall be lovely my darling, my life and my bride,

Doctor JJ

Reid-Meg, you can't go

Meg-and what! Let the kids go? I can't. You have to take them and hid them

Reid-no.

Meg-We couldn't be together Reid, you should have known it.

Reid-we can try

Meg-not without them

Reid-no!

Meg-I have to.

Reid-Meg, thank you for naming him Spencer.

Meg-You're going to be a great father

Reid-*sobs* don't leave me

Meg-*leaves*I'm sorry *sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment