Monday, December 12, 2011

Episode#57-Brian's Father

*Brian is now 8 days old, but looks several months old*

Meg-Hush, hush, my bouncy baby boy

Edward-...He doesn't look much like Luke, does he?

Meg-...I guess not

Edward-Looks like Jasper a little bit. Remember?

Meg-...Yeah

Edward-Yeah, looks just like him.

Meg-Oh...oh...O!!!Oh my God!!!

Edward-I knew it!!

Meg-Wah! No!

Edward-Why Meg?

Meg-...He's...Jasper's...*kisses Brian's forehead* Call the monkeys

***

WingedMonkey-We'll take care of him

Meg-Thank you.

Edward-Take him up to a clan called the Denali. They'll love him

WingedMonkey-'kay

Meg-Thank you, so much

WingedMonkey-What's his name?

Meg-Brian.

WingedMonkey-What kinda name is Brian?

Meg-I. LIKE. BRIAN!!!

WingedMonkey-Okay, lady, don't pee or nothin'

Meg-Bye Brian

Brian-Mama

Meg-*Bursts into tears*Bye baby!

*they leave*

No-o-o!!

No comments:

Post a Comment