Saturday, December 3, 2011

Episode#43-Return of Smurfer

Meg-Bye Draco

Draco-Bye Meg, I will never forget you

Meg-I will never forget you

Luke-MEG COME DANCE WITH ME

Meg-K! Draco, I will never ever forget you and I, like, Love you, don't you ever forget, got it?

Draco-*Laughs* Your an amazing girl, and if I ever need a babysitter, I'll call you

Meg-K, I love you, tell Scorp I loved him

Luke-MEGGIE COME DANCE PLEASE

Meg-K, bye Draco

Draco-Good-bye Meg, hopefully it won't be forever (vanishes in puff of smoke)

Meg-Wow

Luke-Meggie, I love you more than anyone. I couldn't live without you and oh do you want a breadstick?

Meg-Sure

Smurfer-I AM SMURFER. AND I STILL LIVE GIVE ME YOUR BREADSTICKS OR I TAKE CHRISTINE AND MEG

Raoul&Phantom&Luke&Draco-NOOO DON'T TAKE THEM

Smurfer-THEN GIVE ME YOUR BREADSTICKS

Voldemort-NOOOO ONE TAKES MY BREADSTICKS

Smurfer-THEN GIVE  ME BREADSTICKS

Voldemort-NEVER

Smurfer-(grabs meg and Christine)THEY WILL BE MY PERSONAL SLAVES AND DO WHATEVER I PLEASE GOOD-BYE HUMANS MWAHAHAHA

Luke&Draco-NO MEG I LOVED HER

Luke-When did you get here?

Draco-5 hours ago

Luke-Wow

Draco-We need a truce to save Meg

Luke-Deal

Phantom-We need a truce

Raoul-Why

Phantom-To save Christine

Raoul-Okay, Sooooooooo what do we do?

Luke-We fight

Draco-With...
*Simultaneously*

Draco-Wands

Luke-Lightsabers

Both-Grrrr!

Draco-I say wands!

Luke-Well I say Lightsabers!

Phantom-How about punjab lassos?

Raoul-Noooo, how about swords?

Phantom-LASSOS!
Raoul-SWORDS!
Luke-LIGHTSABERS!
Draco-WANDS!


Voldemort-ENOUGH!We fight for the breadsticks, with the breadsticks.

*pregnant pause*

Draco-TIE UP THE CRAZY DEAD GUY!!!

All-WAHHHHHHH

Raoul-Doodle doo!

Phantom-Dude! You have the suckiest battle cry!

Raoul-Your just jealous cuz I'm sexy and your deformed *does sexy dance*

Phantom-*sigh* What. an. idiot.

***

*The boys are headed into the cave with their weapons of choice*

Bella-*runs out* Haha! Okay, bye girls!

*Mysterious giggles*

Raoul-Bella? Why are you down here?

Bella-Why are you?

Draco-Because Smurfer took all our girlfriends.

Bella-Wait, wha-Ohhhhh. Okay, well your far far far away from him

Luke-Well? Where is he?

Bella-Dead you dorks, the girls faked the whole scene to go on vacation. This is the cave spa, you hobos. Gosh.

Renesmee-Hey, Mom?

Bella-Wazzap baby girl?

Renesmee-Can I stay out late tonight?

Bella-If you can stay awake, why?

Renesmee-Gustave and I are going out

Bella-Ah, No way, Jose. Come home now.

Renesmee-...NO!! THIS SUCKS!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!*Runs,...comes back*I love you Mommy, lets go home now...

Bella-Okkkaayy. Lets go-

Renesme-NOOOOOOOO WAHHHHHHHHHHH!....

Bella-Oh. my. God. She hit puberty.

*Boys all laugh as Bella stands like a statue.*

No comments:

Post a Comment