Friday, December 23, 2011

Episode#67-Rosalie and Draco:The Never Loved Wedding

Faithful readers, I am sorry to say that I have not been on, and your forgiveness I implore. Season 4 is coming to a close and I hope to finish it soon. Reid has, of course, married Meg as she is carrying his child. The thing they didn't account for was the fact that the two people they love, may move on without them.
    The two, not knowing what to do, give themselves over to the selfish side and choose fight rather than flight.
They are planning to save each other. But is that what they want?



Rosalie-I do

Draco-I-

Reid-Draco!!!Malfoy!!!

Draco-Wha-

Reid-I refuse to let you steal my lady!

Rosalie-My hero *all southern like*

Reid- I shall now beat the poo out of you like a panda does a to a Norwegian mongoose!

Draco-Wha-whats wrong with you?

Reid-But first! I shall give the tongue to my lady!

Meg-*sobs quietly*

Christine-Shhhh its okay

Meg-I'm going to have another baby

Christine-I'm sorry

Meg-After this, how can he really love me?

Reid-And now, I shall kick the poo o-

Draco-AVADA!

Reid-*ducks*Dude!Whats wrong with you!!

Emmett-Noooooo!!What are you doing ROSALIE!!

Rosalie-Emmi!!!

Reid&Draco-Emmi? AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rosalie-*hugs him*I thought you *whispers and looks both ways*ate the llamas

Emmett-*sigh*She's always been a poet*they kiss*

Draco-Has she always been that blonde?

Reid-I never even noticed

Emmett-And you!

Reid-Meh!!

Draco-Geeeeehhh!!!

Emmett-Why were you hittin' on my lady?

Draco-Cuz she's hot

Reid-Dude, she came onto me. I have no confidence/testosterone

Emmett-*beats them up*

Christine-Erik!Aren't you gonna help em?

Phantom-Christine, I only got a lasso!!

Meg-Spence!!

Reid-Heh?

Meg-...fight

Reid-*stands up, takes dramatic breath, RUNS*AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment