Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Episode#62-All In Reid's Hands

Christine-Meggie!!! I brought breadsticks!!!

Meg-*like robot* Hell-o Chris-tine.

Christine-Hey, you still look stiff from the ...(whisper)Pregnancy. Hey Spence!

Reid-Hey, Christine.

Christine-Are you coming to the Masquerade?

Reid-I don't know. If I can find a date.

Meg-I must ask the mas-ter.

Christine-Okay...

Reid-She's been like this all day...

Christine-Call Hermione and Bella.

*Several minutes later*

Hermione-Yes, it's the Imperious Charm.

Reid-Can you help her?

Hermione-Only Draco can undo it.

Bella-Or...Draco's wand

Hermione-He wouldn't trust anyone with it except...

Bella-Except...

Christine-Except...

Meg-Ex-cept

Reid-....Awww no! No way guys!...C'mon!...Fine, cretins.

Christine-I don't understand big words! Smaller please!

Reid-*sigh*

Christine-I know who you can go to the Masquerade with.

Reid-Who?...Who? Who!!

No comments:

Post a Comment