Monday, December 26, 2011

Episode#69-"CUZ I'M IN LABOR YOU IDIOT!!"

Meg-Ahhh Raoul...

Raoul-Hmmm?

Meg-Raoul...mmm

Raoul-oh um...k?

Meg-Call...Reid...

Raoul-Why?

Meg-CUZ I'M IN LABOR YOU IDIOT!!

Raoul-Oh, I couldn't even tell you were prego

Meg-Call!!!NOW!!!

Raoul-Oh right!

JJ-Imma doctor!

Meg-Oh thank you doctor-

JJ-Doctor H. Call me JJ

Meg-Thank you JJ

JJ-shh push

Reid-Meg!

Meg-Ahhhhh!!

JJ-a girl

Meg-Ah!!!

Reid-Dianne

Meg-AHHHHH

JJ-umm

Reid-Um!??!! My wife is giving birth in McDonalds and you say umm?

JJ-Umm, there is another baby

Reid-As in twins?

Meg-GET IT OUT!!! OR I'LL KILL YOU ALL

Dianne-Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Meg-Ahghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JJ-shhh push, that's it, that's nice. You have a nice butt for a mom

Meg-CAN IT AND GET IT OUT!!!

JJ-A girl

Meg-Raven Lenore Lucrece AHHHH

JJ-such a creative name!

Meg-Idiots-ahhhhhh!!

JJ-Another baby

Reid-wow

Meg-Your gonna be saying wow after this when I kick you so we can't have any more kids ahhhh, ahh, oooo

JJ-A boy

Meg-Spencer...

Reid-Meg

Meg-No...I'm naming him Spencer

Reid-I couldn't ask for a better bride

JJ-She deserves someone better

Reid-Excuse me?

Meg-Shhh, just lay down with me and our babies

Reid-'kay

*they sleep and the screen shows the doctor taking off his mask JASPER HALE!*

Jasper-my Meg...I'm home

No comments:

Post a Comment