Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Episode#61-Silence By Imperious

Meg-I know your cheating on me

Draco-What? Never!

Meg-Then where did you go off to for 10 months?

Draco-A death eater convention. I already told you.

Meg-And what do you do at these Death Eater whatevs?

Draco-That is none of your concern as long as I feed you

Meg-Yes, it is because your seeing another girl

Draco-What!!

Meg-That's it. I'm leaving

Draco-You can't

Meg-Why can't I?

Draco-I'll kill you.

Meg-*laughs*yeah, and then you feel the wrath of my dad

Draco-...You don't mean

Meg-I do. Voldemort. So, you have two choices. Let me go or face my dad's evil. Your choice.

Draco-...There is another way

Meg-What?

Draco-This. Imperio!

Meg-Ahhhh-!!

Draco-Now, you will do whatever I say

Meg-*dreamily*'kay

Draco-Good, now you love me and your not ever allowed to leave the house, got it?

Megs-okkkaaaaayyyy

Draco-Good, now go to sleep.

Meg-okkkaaaaayyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment