Monday, December 5, 2011

Episode#46-Meg's Caffination

Meg-Okaaaaaaay. How about...Drakey.

Draco-Nope, Meg, we've been at this for hours. Luke said to meet him at box 5 at four and-

Meg-Why is it always box 5!! Why not box 6 or box 4! What? 4 isn't good enough for ya!!!

Draco-How much coffee did you have, Meg?

Meg-Do I really look that caffinated?

Draco-Yes.

Meg-Oh...Well...OHHHHH!!! MORE BREADSTICKS! NOMMM NOMMM! and sugar crash. (head falls smack on table and meg snores loudly.)

Draco-Of course. *drags her out of restaurant into the parking lot*

Luke-There's the coward. and he killed Meg!!

MmeGiry-Meg! My little Meg!!*Sobs*

Draco-No!! She's just caffinated!!

Luke-Kill the murderer of the Oh La La girl!!

Crowd-Rawr!!!

Draco-WAHHHH*runs and dumps Meg's body*

************20 minutes later***************

Meg-Ahhh. Where is every body?

*crickets*

Hello is anyone here?

(Draco comes in running with a bloody nose)

Draco-SHE IS ALIVE SO STOP TRYING TO KILL ME

Meg-Whose trying to kill you?

Draco-Your parents and Luke

Christine-LOOK THERE SHE IS KILL MEG

Draco-NOOO I WON'T LET YOU

Christine-Why?

Draco-Because I love her

Meg-Wow, I still don't know who to choose

Christine-No, I will (brings out a dagger and runs toward Meg)

Draco-STUPTIFY

Meg-Draco! You saved me!

Draco-*looks into her eyes all suave and dramatic like* Did I have choice?

Meg-Yes, and you were wonderful. I love you baby.

Draco-I love you too

*long kiss*


*in background, they can't hear him*

Luke-I gave you my breadsticks, helped you song take wing and now, how you've repaid me, denied me and betrayed me. He was born to love you, when he heard you sing, Meggie

*Back to the couple*

Meg-Say you'll share with me on love one lifetime

Draco-Say the word and I will follow you...

Meg-Share each day with me, each night, each morning

Luke-YOU WILL CURSE THE DAY YOU DID NOT DO, ALL THAT THE JEDI ASKED OF YOU!!!

Meg-We can't tell Luke about our secret relationship

Draco-Ooooooh!! Is this gonna be one of those rip offs of Christine and Raoul's All I Ask Of You scene?

Meg-Yes, now dance and sing like weird people

Draco-Lalalalalalalalalalala

Meg-Ahhhhhhhhhh! ahhhhhhhhhhh! ooooooo! ooooooo!

*spin in circles*

Luke-And I already ripped off the All I Ask of You (Reprise) so I think we're done here.

Meg-Cool. That's a wrap everyone!

Draco-I always wanted to do that!

Meg-Yes. It's all very exciting. Just don't pee.

Draco-Gotta.

No comments:

Post a Comment