Thursday, December 15, 2011

Episode#63-The Final Masquerade!

(MASQUERADE)

Reid-This is my date?

Rosalie-Hey...Whatevs.

Reid-Rosalie Hale?

Bella-Emmetts out, she's upset, so I thought it would satisfy the both of you

Reid-Oh well, (sarcastic) I guess I have to put up with the sexy blonde all night.

Bella-Have fun cowboy

Reid-Yee-haw!

***

Luke-Meg! Where have you been?I missed you, honey.

Meg-(makes computer noise) Can-not pro-cess re-sponse. Must con-firm with mas-ter

Luke-What? Meg, what's going on?

Draco-Hey! Skywalker! Don't touch her!

Meg-Don'-t touch her

Luke-Wha-

(Draco goes in for punch)

***

Reid-So...-

Rosalie-Shut. up....whatevs.

Reid-Do you like puppies?

Rosalie-Are you, like, gonna talk to me all night?

Reid-Well, I was planning on it, yeah.

Rosalie-Kill me.

***

(Luke catches Draco's fist, twists his arm and they continue to fight)

***

(Reid and Rosalie are in a full on make out)

Hermione-Reid!! Reid!! Do you have Draco's wand?

Reid-Eh, yeah. (Rosalie is still kissing him all over) Here, I got it while he was in the bathtub

Hermione-I didn't need to know that. IMPERIOUS!

Meg-Wahhhh! Breadsticks!!





Luke-What in the world is going on here!

Hermione-Draco kidnapped, Meg

Bella-And put the imperius curse on her

Edward-Alice is on a rampage

Hermione-And Spencer is here to protect her

Reid-...Hi

Bella-Emmett's hunting, so they're dating

Reid-What!

Rosalie-Evs! Hehe, get it? I made a joke! Didn't I?

Bella-Shhhh, rest your blonde brain

Rosalie-Okay

Luke-so...what does that have to do with me?

Christine-It means-

Meg-It means I love you both. But-

Christine-But?

Bella-But!

Rosalie-EWWW!  BUTTS!

Reid-...But, Meg?

Meg-I love you.

Christine-Really?!

Phantom-Omi Gosh! What a cliche!

Raoul-It's just like in New Moon, I'm gonna cry. Choose Edward, Meg!!!

Edward-Wait! Am I in this too!

Meg-No! What's happening?

Dumbledore-I'm gay!!

Luke-You're dead!

Draco-Why are you in this episode?

Dumbledore-Idk *poof*

Alice-Hehehehehehe. Look whose back!!

Meg-Ahh!

Reid-Meg! Get back!

Draco-Stuptify!

Luke-Use the force!!

Edward-And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

Christine-Enough with the catch phrases! Aww she got away

Dumbledore-And I gotta pork chop!

Bella-Will you get out of here!!!

Dumbledore-...Fine!*walks out with his head hung*



Meg-Okay, what's going on?

Draco-Meg, sweetheart, dear, you were just about to come home with me,*whispered*Imper- WHERE IS MY WAND!!

Reid-*whistle*

Draco-*Points to Raoul* YYOOOOOOOOUUUU GIVE ME MY WAAAAANNNDD NOW

Raoul-B-but I didn't take it.

Reid-I did.

Draco-AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGG *They fight*

Meg-Help them!

Christine-Please!

Phantom-PUNJAB LASSOS AWAY

Raoul-DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOO

Phantom-That is still the strangest battle cry ever and it is sooo not manly

Edward-You said it, Erik.


***

Reid-Did no one notice I got away? Meg! Quick, follow me!

Meg-Where are we going?

Reid-The sewers. The distorted guy-

Meg-Erik!

Reid-Gave me a map

Meg-Cool

*Phantom's house*

I remember it here.

Reid-I-I don't like it.

Meg-The house?

Reid-The dark...because of the absence of light...Meg-

Meg-Hush, Spence, I didn't mean what I said

Reid-OH THANK GOD!!

Meg-WHAT!

Reid-T-that Todd! This kid, named Todd, sold me some socks, do you want some?

Meg-*Sigh* Spencer...I did that because...I'm tired and I can't keep hurting those boys. I can't go back to coney, I can't go back to Brian. I can't do anything. I'm sorry I drug you into it but, my life is in shambles and Spencer I-

Reid-I'll marry you. As a front of course. Then we can go our separate ways, the team will catch Alice, my work causes me to travel. We won't see each other much, so, does it matter?

Meg-Nothing matters anymore. I'm your wife if you'll take me.

Reid-I will. I'll be back so soon, you'll be safe here. I'll get us a horse then we will leave. *He goes*

Alice-hehehehe!

Meg-I knew you would come *sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment